[JrMod] Keshaluver21

2 posters

Go down

[JrMod] Keshaluver21 Empty [JrMod] Keshaluver21

Post by Keshaluver 9/19/2013, 10:24 pm

yo swaggydactyls, I'm Kelly aka Kolsh Kelsh KEllyfish Kelpluver Jawellhater21 ect ect

I Love music, as in like

Matchbox Romance, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, The Who, Iron Maiden, Marinaandtherdiamonds, My Chemical Romance, Eminem, Lily Allen, Lana, Hollywood Undead, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring me the Horizon ecttt

Video Gams r life, lyke

FO3, GTA (whichever version you name it bb) L4D2, I do like COD but really only the single-player zombies aspect, SLY COOPER, KIngdom Hearts, Portal (the first one ;w;) also some others that are kinda un-familiar to most so.

My Oasis History n schtuff

So I joined Oasis, 10/31/11 I remember because I said bye to Leagle to go trick or treating c: . I kinda was quite with mah broskiham Sam3234 ( hes a scrub ) and I usually just went on for fun, until I met a boatload of beautiful new players who were magically delicious including ; Kevo235, Intengent, Cortezs, Jawell, idk they were all pretty nice to me so I though yoyoyoyo swag maybe I should stay, then I was building one day and I saw a strange name type in chat that had the prefix [Member] like o shi do want, so I applied, and it took me like a month to get it xD idek why but it did, and I got it and it was probably the best day in my life since like ever, and on 12/19/11 I recieved [Trusted] like omg ty bishes, and then my forever lasting journey on oasis truly started, or atleast when I lost my layme-o grammar, about  7 months later after + n all that, I saw J8cob1 get Veteran and I was like WHAAAAAAAA do want, so I built up the motivation to apply, and awkwardly I got it, along with my bud4lyfe jawell <333

some special shoutouts toooo

Jawell, Taccypoo, Kevo235, Olive474, Zwall99, Captain_Renob, Biggj39 , Izumi, and everyone else ;w;

~Kells

oh i 4got the only reason people read these a quick selfie 4 u

*peace out smell you later*
[theselfi went poof tho -Lina]

Last edited by Lina on 4/10/2015, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : she wantd to poof the selfi tho)
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

[JrMod] Keshaluver21 Empty Re: [JrMod] Keshaluver21

Post by Guest 9/19/2013, 11:41 pm

Kully y u so adorable TwT and why can't I hug you through the screen ;A:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/20/2013, 8:03 am

:3

I'm not actually that special but ok.

Nice staff intro by the way :D! I think ye did it right, yo.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down