Disrespect MAJOR Rant :I

3 posters

Go down

Disrespect MAJOR Rant :I Empty Disrespect MAJOR Rant :I

Post by Kyorgtea 7/17/2013, 7:51 pm

inb4caps

YES THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF THIS FLOATING AROUND LATELY. I still probably shouldn't do this but whatever

DO YOU REALIZE HOW NICE LINA IS? I wasn't exactly her best friend the first time we talked, we got into a fight and pax had to jump in between us. We eventually became really REALLY close friends. She's like the sister I've never had. So think about it, if someone insults your family member what would you do? Me and logan both would prolly kill you with fire until you died. Besides that,
]Lina, look at ALL THE NICE THNGS SHE'S DONE FOR OASIS, I mean WOWShe sells stuff really cheap, she is one of the first staff you can go to with any problem, she's monitoring oasis 24/7 SHE TAKES TIME OUT HER TOWN LIFE TO DEAL WITH YOU. I haven't been on for the past two weeks due to caps abuse so another temp but ALL I'VE HEARD ABOUT IS THE DISRESPECT SHE IS GETTING. You guys don't realize even if your joking SOMEONE'S FEELINGS COULD STILL GET HURT. It's some long time players on Oasis, and then new guests. I mean. Really?

SHE IS STAFF NOW, SHE IS NOT THE SAME OLD ARTISAN SHE WAS A COUPLE MONTHS, AGO YOU CANNOT TREAT HER WITH SO MUCH EFFING DISRESPECT.

Disrespect is bad in general, but disrespecting a staff member, that's a new type of low. Would you go up to Pax, or Mad and *slap* them, or accuse them of having rip-off shit, no you wouldn't. Would you yell at Taccy for riding pigs, maybe but that's your choice. WOULD YOU SASS DAVIDMITCH BACK FOR USING CAPS, NO YOU'D BE BANNED BY THEN. WOULD YOU LIE TO GWEEDO ABOUT GRIEFING, YOU MIGHT BUT IT'S TOO LATE YOU'D BE BANNED.

(I think) I found the main issue with the disrespect. It's because you guys might thinks girls can't be as powerful as men. Well, bullshit, gender equality is encouraged on Oasis. 
JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DISRESPECT HER! IF YOU WANT TO DISRESPECT SOMEONE DISRESPECT ME GODAMMIT

Wow, caps. Jeez. Erhm...well sorry for this rant. But you all needed to hear this

I'm not sure if its the fact that lina is the only female staff but that's another conclusion I came up too, girls, like me, don't take any offense in any way

Last edited by Kyorgtea on 7/17/2013, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix'd huge letters that really seemed too big.)
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Disrespect MAJOR Rant :I Empty Re: Disrespect MAJOR Rant :I

Post by MineCartbrother 7/17/2013, 7:53 pm

How many rants have been made on this subject?
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 7/17/2013, 7:54 pm

The huge bold text is obnoxious, and totally un-necessary!

Posting like a normal, mature person will still get it read, but then again, you don't care.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 8:12 pm

woooah whu...
ok this has been covered mary xD
topic locked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content