i was ban for using an xray texure pack

3 posters

Go down

i was ban for using an xray texure pack Empty i was ban for using an xray texure pack

Post by candy744 2/10/2013, 6:03 pm

HEY THIS is not cool how i was using a texure pack that was not ban from the serve and that you should make a rule of only able to used the regular texure pack Mad

candy744

Back to top Go down

i was ban for using an xray texure pack Empty Re: i was ban for using an xray texure pack

Post by Davidmich 2/10/2013, 6:15 pm

If you read the rules, it clearly states:
a. Banned Modifications
-Xray.
-Zombe's Client Modifications pack.
-FullBright.
Or any other modification that gives you an unfair edge over other players. Please note that using these can result in a kick, temp-ban, permanent-ban, and/or IP ban.

If you are using anything to gain an unfair advantage over other players, such as your text pack, you get bant. At the very least, you should have asked a staff member permission.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

i was ban for using an xray texure pack Empty Re: i was ban for using an xray texure pack

Post by candy744 2/10/2013, 6:31 pm

hey i was only using it to find spawner nothing eles and to find my friend in a mine is that a crime

candy744

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/10/2013, 6:37 pm

candy744 wrote:hey i was only using it to find spawner nothing eles and to find my friend in a mine is that a crime

Yes. It's in the rules.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 2/10/2013, 8:16 pm

candy744 wrote:hey i was only using it to find spawner nothing eles and to find my friend in a mine is that a crime
Yes, it is a huge crime.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 2/10/2013, 9:49 pm

On top of all this Candy.....use the proper format for an appeal and i will consider it. Xray of ANY KIND is not tolerated on our server. Even texture packs. You want a mob spawner, find it legitly like the rest of us.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down