i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me?

3 posters

Go down

i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me? Empty i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me?

Post by jacfrost 9/16/2012, 10:30 pm

someone randomly apeerded in my house and ask me why i had so many diamonds, and then proceded to ban me for xray moding? i dont have an xray mod i mined for hours and i found most of them. someone gave me the body, and idk what i did wrong. if someone could un ban me ill get rid of them if its that big of a deal. sorry if i did something i wasnt soposed to. By the way the spawn point is sweet i love the castle.

jacfrost

Back to top Go down

i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me? Empty Re: i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me?

Post by Davidmich 9/17/2012, 1:10 am

Use the proper format for your appeal.

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me? Empty Re: i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me?

Post by Kevo235 9/17/2012, 1:39 am

Intengent is the one that banned you and for the record, he probably did it under justified grounds.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 9/17/2012, 3:38 am

I'm just going to leave this here, as further backing for Intengent.

i guess i got banned for an xray mod? can someone help me? 2012-010

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down