mindlessack11"s ban apeal for xray

Go down

mindlessack11"s ban apeal for xray Empty mindlessack11"s ban apeal for xray

Post by mindlessjack11 4/4/2014, 1:35 am

thanks you for who ever is takeing the time to read mi ban appeal today. the reason i fill i should be unbanned from the osasis community today is that i fill that mi ban has been based off of rumor instaed of proven fact. i have never griefed or used xray pack on any other server. and i do belive i should have a secound chance on the oasis community. if u have any proof or eviedence say so and i apreciate you takeing the time to read and consider mi ban apeal.

thanks
mindlessjack11   Laughing

mindlessjack11
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

mindlessack11"s ban apeal for xray Empty Re: mindlessack11"s ban apeal for xray

Post by Guest 4/4/2014, 2:10 am

Ok, talking with erik in-game (who has you in skype call), I understand it apparently wasn't you, but someone else on your account. X-ray is zero-tolerance here, and the "it wasn't me on my account" thing normally isn't accepted, but I still remember your ban very clearly. Why? Because it was extremely out of character for you to xray... was the reason I left the appeal option open for this case. I was convinced that something was off.

I'm going to give you another chance, as long as you can promise me that your account is secure. (Change your password to be different from what it was then, make sure none of your siblings are using it on oasis, etc).

When you are sure your account is secure, comment here and let me know!

Back to top Go down

mindlessack11"s ban apeal for xray Empty secure pasword

Post by mindlessjack11 4/4/2014, 2:23 am

i have changed and scured mi password

mindlessjack11
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2014, 2:27 am

Alright, WELCOME BACK!
Also, months later, I realized I spelled xray wrong in your ban message... I put "cray"... xD

Anyways,
Accepted

But please refresh with the rule book, this is likely your last chance... Apparently there was an even older ban on record for you that was appealed at some point (I'm assuming) so any more bans will probably leave no appeal option :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down