Ban Appeal:(

5 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal:( Empty Ban Appeal:(

Post by Kier 4/21/2011, 6:33 am

My ingame username is : KierTheKebab

I am not sure which mod/admin banned me.

I was banned because i walked into the community mansion, because i needed a pickaxe, and on my way in, i saw some pressure plates, and as next to the pressure plates were noteboxes, i thought it would of clearly been a door bell. So, i continued walking in, and walked over the pressure plated, and then before i got a chance to get it, Tnt blocks exploded from nowhere, as you know, Tnt will only blow up without clicking on it, if its under a pressure plate, which it was, so this was no accident, i died and lost all of my items, and then, after someone had saw it, because i accidently griefed earlier on in the game ( Which i had said sorry for and been forgiven my berezur ) admins and mods just accused me for doing it,which i dont find very fair at all:(

I dont think i should be banned as it wasnt me doing any of it, id like to stay on this server as there is a good community and is very fun. Me and Tommokilledya, were in the same house IRL, and we were very shocked when the tnt exploded.

-KierTheKebab

Kier

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal:( Empty Re: Ban Appeal:(

Post by Tommokilledya 4/21/2011, 6:37 am

As kier has said We Were in The Same House in Real Life And When We Didnt hear the chime of a doorbell we were a bit suspicious and then BOOM!
Half The Mansion Was Gone As Tnt Were Hidden Under The floorboards. I at The time was not on my minecraft account as My Minecraft Crashed And i Had Too Delete my .minecraft As This Is I Think It Is Unfair That Kier has been banned And jugded by his Actions from The Past And I Think That This Cannot Be Justified.
Tommokilledya
Tommokilledya
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderAJ13 4/21/2011, 7:01 am

I can't say that they did any other greifing or not, but the TNT pressure plate thing was NOT their fault.
I know for a fact that the user Lucky5 made several TNT blocks and placed them in the mansion.
He was setting up greifs around the map and blaming others for it, he also killed me, cameron and some others, burnt our stuff and then continued to greif.
Long story short, I don't know if any other greifs were them, but the TNT one wasn't their fault.
CommanderAJ13
CommanderAJ13
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/AJThePyro13

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal:( Empty Thankyou:)

Post by Kier 4/21/2011, 7:22 am

Thankyou commander, people think i still grief but i really dont:(

Kier

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 4/21/2011, 11:22 am

I still blame Kier and Dani for the airship grief, but this one was definitely NOT their fault. Like commander said, Lucky was griefing all over the map and announcing several times that he had enough gunpowder for TNT, so I would not be surprised if he planted the TNT.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Okowi 4/21/2011, 12:29 pm

who banned kier?

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 4/21/2011, 1:09 pm

Alright, i've "reviewed the file" so to speak, and Kier is unbanned. But I should also say that we may be more likely to watch out for suspicious behavior coming from you from now on, so do be careful.

Thanks.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier 4/21/2011, 3:04 pm

I know, im sorry for the griefing with the airships and i wont do it again:)

Kier

Back to top Go down

Post by Okowi 4/21/2011, 7:08 pm

Which is funny, you really should watch what you say. What I'm seeing now is admittance of greifing when you sweared up and down to several admins that you did not greif the airship?

Am I missing something?

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down