Nova042
dtfgator
Berezur
Daniksta124
8 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by Daniksta124 4/19/2011, 9:09 am

I have been banned from this server for absolutely no reason what so ever.
Berezur banned me for apparrently placing lava on an airship and if I remember correctly, I didn't even have any lava in my inventory after I was informed it was illegal.
Berezur does not make a good admin as he bans people for no reason.
After what he has done, in my opinion, I think that Berezur does not deserve the privileges of being an admin.

Daniksta124
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by Berezur 4/19/2011, 10:00 am

So here's my answer,
i don't remember his full name at all, anything with kebab, so he and danikstar124 went up to the airship of okowi, and destroyed wool and glass, when i said them to stop and repair it, they were ignoring me, and just said after a while it wasn't their doing, i stand next to them all the time, so i know for sure they did it, i watched them, and was patient and said them to stop again and again, like 5 mins later kebab stopped it, and didn't do anything more, but suddenly lava appeared next to daniksta, and like you all know, lava doesn't appears all out of sudden, so i talked to daniksta, who was still ignoring me, so i got pissed of and banned him, so there is a reason. later kebab was lying to me, and kept on saying that i griefed the airship, and these two didn't do anything. well, i just unbanned daniksta, because tommo was begging for it, and i just wanted kebab to stop whining.
i myself must say, you griefed one of okowi's airships, which I already repaired, then you was ignoring an admin and lying to him, so i think you don't even deserve the member status.
that's my statement against his reproaches i ban some1 for no reason and i don't deserve admin priviliges.

~Berezur~
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 4/19/2011, 10:41 am

I have seen dani on the server quite often in the past few days, and I wouldn't like to think that he would grief something like okowi's airship. However, I have known berezur longer and he is an admin compared to dani being a member, so I highly doubt there wasn't a reason for the ban.

Just my thoughts,
Dtfgator
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/19/2011, 12:58 pm

Its tough to say without screenshots as proof, but for as long as I have been on this server, I've never known an admin to randomly pick a player and ban them because they felt like it. If you and your friend were banned, my opinion is that you must have been doing something illegal in the first place to get Berezur's Attention (Like placing lava which warns the admins).
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Okowi 4/19/2011, 3:14 pm

Who unbanned this person?

I see no reason to not believe Berezur or to not trust a staff member particularly when he watched them for five minutes and ignored his /tells for them to stop. We've had continual greifing going on even when we were whitelisted which means people who are members and trusted are greifing.

I say their actions are a blatant disregard for other players - shows continual disrespect to other players and I see no reason to unban them. They were caught in the act and they'll do it again if given the opportunity. And given that there are times in which no admin or mod or guide can be on - these players cannot be trusted at all.

Okowi Banhamma on daniksta and kier.

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 4/19/2011, 3:44 pm

They strike again...

Today on the temp map, akro's house randomly caught fire while Kier was standing near it. Akro died, and dani or kier (not sure which one) stole his items. Then when akro started shouting that they had set his house on fire, they both left the game.

I don't have any hard evidence except for the word of myself and anyone else on the server at the time.

-dtfgator
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by znhunter 4/19/2011, 5:08 pm

This issue seems to come up a lot, and it seems that with little proof, there is no real claim that he was doing anything, other than your word Berezur (which I trust BTW). I seem to remember a debate with *KingNothing* and a guest that went something like this! It went on for pages and it was eventually deemed that Kin was wrong and the player was unbanned!
znhunter
znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinical 4/19/2011, 7:25 pm

I, as a SuperAdmin, must say that I would like to be presented with some sort of proof.
But, Until then and or ariley decides. I would like to keep them banned, due to the fact that there are two staff members, Admin and Guide, saying that you did infact grief.
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 4/19/2011, 7:56 pm

I understand that I have no real evidence, and as a result I am just reporting what I believe to have happened, and I'll have to hope you guys trust me and akro.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteTiger 4/19/2011, 8:39 pm

dtfgator wrote:They strike again...

Today on the temp map, akro's house randomly caught fire while Kier was standing near it. Akro died, and dani or kier (not sure which one) stole his items. Then when akro started shouting that they had set his house on fire, they both left the game.

I don't have any hard evidence except for the word of myself and anyone else on the server at the time.

-dtfgator

I was on the server at the time. I wasn't paying attention to the chat but i did relize a ahitload of caps affraid ... Not sure if that means anything but I did see the two leave the server.
WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by Daniksta124 4/20/2011, 5:43 am

I would just like to point out that me and Kier were not on the ship for as long as anywhere near 5 mins.
We were on the at the most 30 seconds.
You can even look at what my inventory was at that time and you will see that i never even had lava/a bucket in my possesion.
I would also like to mention that the lava was already there as display.
There was lava and water held up by glass.
When Berezur told me I had broken wool underneath me, I looked down and the wool was still in it's original position.
When I was getting rid of some wood that Berezur had placed instead of wool, I accidentally hit the block of glass causing the lava to flow down.
Kier and myself are innocent as we did not cause any problems to anyone and did not destroy any part of the ship.

Thank you for reading this surprisingly long statement and I hope that you consider unbanning me as I can help with many peoples problems and would never even think of griefing.

Daniksta124
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur 4/20/2011, 6:07 am

First of all, i didn't place anything up there, then as the second part, the lava didn't flow down, it was placed on the wool, and before that, kier and you just got up there by buiulding a wood pillar just through the wool, and when you were standing on top of the wool you were hitting and destroying some blocks of it.
there's no way to check the items you had back then.
and last but not least, you 2 were griefing the airship, i got a grief alert because YOU, daniksta was placing lava, so don't try to tell me it wasn't you anymore, i didn't destroy or placed a thing up there, it was only you and kier.
and you 2 should stop lying to an admin, or to the staff at all, if i see anything like this happen again, you 2 will get banned instantly

TOPIC IS CLOSED NOW
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniksta124 4/20/2011, 6:08 am

I DIDN'T PLACE AND LAVA, IT WAS ALREADY THERE ABOVE THE GLASS!!!!
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BLOODY TELL YOU BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!!!

Daniksta124
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur 4/20/2011, 6:13 am

oh my fucking god, i really don't want to offence you, but are you too retarded too read a text?
first of all, the topic is closed, no more responses, second, i received a message from the griel alert you was playing lava, what is proof enough to me, third, dude, the lava didn't fall down, because there were like 5 or 6 blocks of glass destroyed, and no one of them holt back lava, and from now on i'll delete every post which comes right after this one belonging to this topic.

bye

THIS TIME CLOSED FOR REAL
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down