Ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by shankman1997 3/9/2013, 4:26 pm

Minecraft username: shankman1997

Mod/Admin who banned you:Davidmitch

Reason you were banned:griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Hey so i was recently told I was "griefing" for harvesting crops on this server. I think this was just a mistake. I just got Minecraft today and thus i just found this server today. When i logged on i met a player with the name of maddog. He's a nice guy and let me stay in his home and said i could use and harvest his crops if I wanted, which is exactly what I did. Davidmitch thought I was greifing and I got banned. If you don't believe me please ask maddog. He will confirm that I in fact was not griefing. Thanks for your time guys. I hope to be using this server once again. :)

shankman1997
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by Paxination 3/9/2013, 4:38 pm

David, I can vouch for this. Maddog033 is letting him live with him. Unless things changed since earlier today.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 3/9/2013, 5:21 pm

He wasn't taking crops, he killed the snow golem in the house, destroyed a cauldron & a few blocks, and basically ignoring my questioning and my kick warning, until I appeared in front of him.
He had just started destroying melon stems when I banned him. masterfila was there while this was happening, but he thought shankman griefed the lower floor.

Shankman, I want a better explanation from you about the stuff in the house you destroyed.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 3/9/2013, 5:43 pm

Well then lets hear the explanation!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shankman1997 3/9/2013, 6:02 pm

Thank you for responding Davidmitch,

As for the lower house I'm unclear on what you're referring to, but I do take full responsibility for killing the "snow golem". It was my mistake to kill it as I truly believed it was an invasive monster. As silly as this might be to hear I do want to remind you that it was my first time playing Minecraft and I'm unfamiliar with the creatures or NPC's in the game. Although it was foolish, it was an act of good will.

Davidmitch I'm a little hazy on what you said about the cauldron (probably because I don't know what a cauldron looks like in Minecraft). Also just so I have a better understanding, you said I took blocks. Are you referring to blocks in Maddogs house.

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Thanks.

shankman1997
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 3/9/2013, 7:12 pm

Ok Shankman, here's the deal
Because you're a newb, I'm gonna cut you a break, and unban you. This is something I RARELY do. Don't celebrate too quick, because I will be watching you, the other staff will be watching you.

If I catch you griefing, or stealing so much as one block, whether caught in the act, or caught with the LogBlock plugin, you will be banned PERMANENTLY! You will not get to appeal, you will have to go find another server to play on.

Do you understand?

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shankman1997 3/9/2013, 7:27 pm

Totally. I appreciate it Davidmitch. Thank you.

shankman1997
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down