a big mistake

2 posters

Go down

a big mistake Empty a big mistake

Post by bloodaxe 9/26/2012, 3:06 pm

i have recently found that i was banned from oasis, this is a large shame as i love the server and was hoping to do more on it. I was hacked not long ago and i feel that this may have been the one who got me banned, as they did from several other servers. I am a good friend of revilo and profratty who will hopefully help me in this cause. I ask kindly to be let onto the server for one more chance.

Yours faithfully

Bloodaxe9

bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty Re: a big mistake

Post by Kevo235 9/26/2012, 3:15 pm

Same excuse as the other 50% of ban appeals. That and 'it was my brother' are so overused that it's not even funny to read anymore... rather sad actually. Unless you give me some solid bit of an apology or another reason, you know what, I think the appeal's not even going to get accepted now. I can't see it happening.

tl;dr, I'm an ass, deal with it and if your account is that unstable, we don't want you here.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 9/26/2012, 3:19 pm

Harry I will vouch for you if you use the correct format and I know he probably wont get unbanned but i can confirm he was hacked and his account has been re-passworded etc... Srry harry but its doubtful you'll get unbanned

~Ollie :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty a big mistake v2

Post by bloodaxe 9/26/2012, 3:22 pm

minecraft username: bloodaxe9
mod/admin who banned you: abbeylw
reason you were banned: spamming and greifing
reason you believe you should be unbanned: I understand that it is used often as a fake excuse, but i genuinely was hacked, if you let me back on the server, this will never happen again as i now have a secure security system and have not been hacked since. I just ask that you give me another chance plz and unban me

bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 9/26/2012, 3:26 pm

Thats Better Harry :)

Unfortunately I still dont think they will unban you :(
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty just a quickie

Post by bloodaxe 9/26/2012, 3:37 pm

i know you guys are busy, but i would really appreciate it if you could let me know ur response as i have to go, once again i beg that you believe me and let me back on as it wont happen again!

bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty anyone there?

Post by bloodaxe 9/26/2012, 4:20 pm

guys, plz just let me have one more chance, i really didn't do anything, and i would respect a reply greatly, positive or not, revilo has confirmed my story as well as prof and i really hope that you can let me back on plz guys i just wanna play minecraft with my friends

bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/26/2012, 4:23 pm

I am concerned about the safety of your account. Anyone stupid enough to get their account hacked either went to a website, entered it in game, or chose an extremely weak password. I don't feel like having this happen again, so I'd deny it if it was my ban, but you're going to have to talk to Abbey because i've already said why.

PS: I'd suggest finding a different server in the meantime.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty okay thanks

Post by bloodaxe 9/26/2012, 4:25 pm

thanks, revilo has here on skype so he can let her know, if that fails how else can i contact her? thanks again for replying

bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

a big mistake Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 9/26/2012, 4:35 pm

bloodaxe wrote:thanks, revilo has here on skype so he can let her know, if that fails how else can i contact her? thanks again for replying

I dont have her on skype xD
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down