Veteran Application for Mefabe

Go down

Veteran Application for Mefabe Empty Veteran Application for Mefabe

Post by mefabe 3/18/2011, 11:11 pm

You MUST use this format, or your application for Veteran will not be considered.

Please remember, you must have been on the server for 18 days before you will be considered for Veteran candidate. (In case you're wondering, Artisan is 12.)

Veteran rank is a step up from Trusted rank- it is the highest rank a "guest", or player who is not on the moderating team, can have.

Minecraft username:
Mefabe
Real name (recommended):
Cosmin
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 5-6 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday but Friday for atleast 30 mins

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Goldmine, Walshie4, Sinical, seaTan, Ariley92, Sainteven, XxLegendxX92

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I think I deserve Veteran Rank because I try my best to help people build what they need, while giving them all the credit. I also am very creative and am trying to start a Bakery, but can't because I have to many other things to worry about, so with Veteran Rank, I could accomplish it faster. I also have been selling alot of supplies for Mega Mart. I did sell food at a very cheap price, but then I thought about making money myself with my own Bakery. I don't know when/where it will be constructed. I am thinking it will be behind Mega Mart, but I may move it from there. Veteran Rank is all I really desire. I'm probably not going to want mod. I also help people that have been griefed by replacing minor griefings. (That's all I can do at Trusted Rank) I've tried really hard to help the economy of Oasis-SMP.

mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application for Mefabe Empty Error:

Post by mefabe 3/18/2011, 11:13 pm

Sorry it was XxLegendxX98, not XxLegendxX92. Sorry about that!
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down