mefabe's Veteran Application

4 posters

Go down

mefabe's Veteran Application Empty mefabe's Veteran Application

Post by mefabe 11/18/2011, 8:56 pm

Minecraft username: mefabe

Real name (recommended): (I prefer to keep my privacy)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on Oasis for as long as I can remember really. I've been here since map 3, the squid map. I'm not sure exactly on how long ago that was, but I'm pretty sure it was a while back...

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being a part of this server until I get bored of minecraft (That will be a LONG time from today). Oasis is the first server I acctually stuck to and it provided me with many adventurous expieriences.
Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I've voted once, but I think that was when the pluggin was down. I will try to vote again when we get the new 1.9 map.
Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I haven't really talked to any mods or admins that would vouch for me. I acctually didn't even think about this part. I don't know if any mods or admins will vouch for me, but if they do I owe them a big thank you.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I think I deserve Veteran status because I try my best to build nice things, and it will be alot easier if I had the materials that Veteran Supplies. The thing is though, I don't want to be Veteran for all the materials, I acctually want to become Vet to start helping others with their problems. I still help now, even though I'm trusted, but not alot. If I do become Vet. I could put forth a lot more effort in helping others than myself, and I will also try to make a good impression on the server. I will start communicating more with players, rather than just stay in my own imaginary square (Which most of you know, that doesn't exist for me.) Thanks for atleast reading this paragraph if you even bothered, and wish me luck!
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

mefabe's Veteran Application Empty Re: mefabe's Veteran Application

Post by Andesconin 11/19/2011, 2:54 am

You definitively got my vouch, i've seen some of your work and i think your a great builder, plus a wonderful member of oasis.
Andesconin
Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 11/19/2011, 9:04 am

Andesconin wrote:You definitively got my vouch, i've seen some of your work and i think your a great builder, plus a wonderful member of oasis.

Thanks! It's not going really well for me yet though. Probably just not alot of people viewing the forums....
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by (bonzix1)bonnie 1/5/2012, 6:29 pm

Vouch!

(bonzix1)bonnie
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down