Application format for player: Survival Games

2 posters

Go down

Application format for player: Survival Games Empty Application format for player: Survival Games

Post by brickhunter1 7/30/2012, 8:33 pm

I haven't decided on a good name yet, so I will go with Survival Games for now. I hope to get it changed though.
If you wish to play in the Survival Games, you must know that:

1. You cannot be a terrain designer and a player in the same round.
2. The Survival Games will take place on the first Sunday of every month at TBD time, starting when the island is complete.
3. It will not be good for you if you lag, so make sure your computer can handle at least 10 people in the same space at one. However, with a new server host and reduction of lag by a bit in 1.3, this shouldn't matter too much.
4. If more that 10 people apply for the same month, the players will be drawn at random.

Now for the actual application (it's very simple):

Minecraft username:
Month you wish to play in:

I need to know the month to make it clearer for me when I am drawing people. As soon as I announce the contestants for one month, I will accept applications for the following month.
If you find that you will actually be absent and you have been picked as a contestant, please notify me at least a couple days in advance. If you have not notified me and you do not show up, a 30 dollar fee is required, so please be there!
I forgot to mention that it would be for the best if you applied as a response to this post for now so as not to spam up the Minigames topic page, however it is not a huge deal at least in my opinion.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Application format for player: Survival Games Empty Re: Application format for player: Survival Games

Post by lordgonk 8/5/2012, 9:04 pm

Minecraft Username: LordGonk
Month I wish to play in: September, August if possible
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down