Application format for redstoner: Survival Games

Go down

Application format for redstoner: Survival Games Empty Application format for redstoner: Survival Games

Post by brickhunter1 7/30/2012, 8:56 pm

NOTICE: I will be doing the map in singleplayer, and so have condensed the two applications into one "map designer" application. This app is no longer needed and may be deleted.

Note: Redstoner of the survival games is a permanent job unless you message me that you will not be able to make it. If so, I will hire a guest redstoner.
A redstoner of the Survival games takes care of 1 or more of the following:
1. Central hub of the games: The circular room with 10 piston elevators that takes players up to surface chambers.
2. Surface chambers: Where the players may view the nearby land in safety for a short amount of time before they are allowed to enter the wild.
3. Redstone-related traps around the map and in the buildings.

I will hire people until there are at least 4 people on 1 and 2, and probably 2 or 3 people on 3.

Application format:

Minecraft username:
What task(s) you are applying for:
Related screenshots:
If screenshots are not applicable, tell me why you deserve the responsibility:

PLEASE NOTE: Tasks 1 and 2 are ONE TIME ONLY, unless the surface chambers require editing to fit the terrain. If you apply for 1 or 2, upon completion those services will not be required until next map.
If you know you will be absent, please message me a couple days in advance so I can find a replacement person. If you have not messaged me and your job is not complete by the time it is due, a 30 dollar fee is required, so please complete your job!
For the time being, please reply to this post to apply.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Application format for redstoner: Survival Games Empty Re: Application format for redstoner: Survival Games

Post by brickhunter1 8/1/2012, 5:23 pm

This app is no longer needed, it may be deleted at a staff's leisure.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down