Keshaluver
WesleyMD
ExtraSauce
mickdude2
ButersBuild
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 3 Empty Re: ButersBuild Veteran Application

Post by Kevo235 2/27/2013, 5:30 pm

Kyorgtea wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:I knew you briefly before you left, and briefly in the past two weeks, and what I can say is you seem unready for vet. My opinion is set for now, show me in game actions that can counter. Then I'll vouch.

^ This

You don't even know the guy, lol. Okay i'm done with this. Anyone else who makes an offtopic post will have said post deleted whenever I get around to it :D
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 3 Empty ButersBuild Veteran Application

Post by surv1v0r08 3/7/2013, 1:08 pm

I WAS going to vouch, after seeing him respect players and overall be a nice guy to be with. How ever for what has happened today I wont. It will take allot of convincing for me to reconsider.
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 3 Empty Re: ButersBuild Veteran Application

Post by ButersBuild 3/7/2013, 2:58 pm

surv1v0r08 wrote:I WAS going to vouch, after seeing him respect players and overall be a nice guy to be with. How ever for what has happened today I wont. It will take allot of convincing for me to reconsider.

Seriously. Have you not read anything on this post.... If you aren't going to vouch leave..... Getting real sick of this. I respect players when they don't spam the chat. Thanks don't come back real soon.
ButersBuild
ButersBuild
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3