Keshaluver
WesleyMD
ExtraSauce
mickdude2
ButersBuild
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty Re: ButersBuild Veteran Application

Post by ButersBuild 2/26/2013, 5:22 pm

Gon Bump this****UPDATED APPLICATION****
ButersBuild
ButersBuild
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty Re: ButersBuild Veteran Application

Post by wedell2 2/26/2013, 5:36 pm

I haven't ever seen u in a long time and by reading all these posts doesn't really want to make me vouch for u js.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ButersBuild 2/26/2013, 6:40 pm

wedell2 wrote:I haven't ever seen u in a long time and by reading all these posts doesn't really want to make me vouch for u js.

Weird because i started this app last july + i've been on everyday for almost 2 weeks now But hey you don't know me nor are you on TS if you don't want to vouch don't?
ButersBuild
ButersBuild
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Piglet 2/26/2013, 6:54 pm

Probably wasn't a good idea to bump this. Barely anyone seems to know you, you were afk for how long? A lot of the messages on your app from when it was first made seem to be negative as well... honestly? I don't think this will end well right now.
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 2/26/2013, 7:21 pm

You have no been on at all. I say get on be active, then bump this.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by DialupConnection 2/26/2013, 7:41 pm

Compared to you all, I'm still new, but the point of veteren is being an ACTIVE member of the community.
After a 5 month absence, it would be smart to wait a month or two to apply for vet. Don't get me wrong, I still think your a baws, but it would be smart to wait a bit.
DialupConnection
DialupConnection
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ButersBuild 2/26/2013, 7:58 pm

monkyboy9 wrote:Compared to you all, I'm still new, but the point of veteren is being an ACTIVE member of the community.
After a 5 month absence, it would be smart to wait a month or two to apply for vet. Don't get me wrong, I still think your a baws, but it would be smart to wait a bit.

Doesn't hurt me to bump ;)
ButersBuild
ButersBuild
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty ~title~

Post by NoahMCer 2/26/2013, 7:59 pm

monkyboy9 wrote:Compared to you all, I'm still new, but the point of veteren is being an ACTIVE member of the community.
^this
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty ummm how do i say this?

Post by captian_renob 2/26/2013, 9:49 pm

Ive been on for at least like 7-ish months (i dont know exactly how long) but i (just like zwall) have never once not once seen you on. i was looking at latest topics and i thought you were some random guy who has been on for like an hour or something. but i understand that you've been afk for 5 months.however i was on before those 5 months and i never once saw you. so not to be rude or anything but i dont think you will be getting vet. im not trying to be mean , but i suggest that you wait a while (maybe a month or two) then applying for vet.
captian_renob
captian_renob
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 2/26/2013, 10:56 pm

Active right.... You know i have my share of being afk on this server but that was when i was veteran but i think we got off on the wrong foot i pretty sure ur baws like u say. I just dont want u to think im so big douche.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/26/2013, 11:48 pm

wedell2 wrote:im so big douche.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 2/27/2013, 12:57 am

ButersBuild wrote:Holy shittt you're still here? damn man hop off my dick and go find your self a boyfriend.

ButersBuild, I will say this bluntly:
You are not Veteran material because you have few friends on Oasis. Veteran rank is essentially a popularity contest - and you are not popular.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/27/2013, 1:37 am

Grimtongue wrote:
ButersBuild wrote:Holy shittt you're still here? damn man hop off my dick and go find your self a boyfriend.

ButersBuild, I will say this bluntly:
You are not Veteran material because you have few friends on Oasis. Veteran rank is essentially a popularity contest - and you are not popular.

Speak for yourself. He's got a shot like everyone else does and I personally think he's got a decent amount of friends.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 2/27/2013, 1:49 am

Kevo235 wrote:Speak for yourself. He's got a shot like everyone else does and I personally think he's got a decent amount of friends.
He's been here a while though not on all the time, and been a good friend since the day he joined. Personal beefs shouldn't be a reason someone doesn't deserve something.
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 2/27/2013, 1:57 am

Guys, lets look for the positives about him and tell him in a nice way how could he improve.
vouch.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty ButersBuild Veteran Application

Post by surv1v0r08 2/27/2013, 2:22 am

um, I think you have been afk for 5 months as thats the time I've been the server and i haven't seen you online.
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 2/27/2013, 3:05 am

How many people are gonna bring up the AFK thing? You're just repeating yourselves.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 2/27/2013, 11:08 am

nsuth13 #2 wrote:Guys, lets look for the positives about him and tell him in a nice way how could he improve.
vouch.
^
That's a really good point.

ButersBuild:
My entire opinion of you is based on your actions in the past 2 weeks. I didn't even know you existed until you disrespected me on the forum. I thought you were a newbie member until I saw your join date.

It's still way too early for you to be applying for vet - you need to be active for 2 months, not just 2 weeks. The time you spend offline doesn't count.

Do you honestly like helping people? Then prove it by helping people every day. People will notice, and you'll get vet just like all the other awesome people.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 2/27/2013, 11:32 am

No. Just no.

Maybe if you where more active in the past couple months. Don't expect things to be handed to you.
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 2/27/2013, 12:26 pm

Kyorgtea wrote:Don't expect things to be handed to you.

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Lolfac10
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/27/2013, 1:54 pm

Taccy wrote:How many people are gonna bring up the AFK thing? You're just repeating yourselves.

Kyorgtea wrote:No. Just no.

Maybe if you where more active in the past couple months. Don't expect things to be handed to you.

So many things are wrong with this post I won't even begin to waste my time on it.

ButersBuild was one of my favourite potential Veteran candidates back in the day. I know, unlike most, that he helped and was all around a pretty good guy and definitely deserved the rank back then, but I guess, Buters, if you just put a few weeks into proving this to everyone else, you'd have a much higher chance of getting it.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ButersBuild 2/27/2013, 2:08 pm

Grimtongue wrote:
nsuth13 #2 wrote:Guys, lets look for the positives about him and tell him in a nice way how could he improve.
vouch.
^

ButersBuild:
My entire opinion of you is based on your actions in the past 2 weeks. I didn't even know you existed until you disrespected me on the forum. I thought you were a newbie member until I saw your join date.

It's still way too early for you to be applying for vet - you need to be active for 2 months, not just 2 weeks. The time you spend offline doesn't count.

Do you honestly like helping people? Then prove it by helping people every day. People will notice, and you'll get vet just like all the other awesome people.

I've spent more in game time then you'll know because you weren't here when i started. I stated my opinion on your rant, you can take it as disrespect but it was intended to be my opinion. You don't need to even acknowledge my opinion but i had the right to put my mind on a subject you put on a public forum.

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Hypocrisy_meter-730204
Kevo235 wrote:ButersBuild was one of my favourite potential Veteran candidates back in
the day. I know, unlike most, that he helped and was all around a
pretty good guy and definitely deserved the rank back then, but I guess,
Buters, if you just put a few weeks into proving this to everyone else,
you'd have a much higher chance of getting it.

I figured i wasn't going to get it instantly. I bumped it so i can get some vouches and keep on playing until they feel I'm right for the position

Thank you to all of the people who vouched and stood up for me :)

Taccy, Matt, Kevo, Nsuth, and Monky for putting an actual thought instead of repeating over and over the same thing.
ButersBuild
ButersBuild
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Piglet 2/27/2013, 2:46 pm

ButersBuild wrote:
Grimtongue wrote:
vouch.
^

ButersBuild:

I've spent more in game time then you'll know because you weren't here when i started. I stated my opinion on your rant, you can take it as disrespect but it was intended to be my opinion. You don't need to even acknowledge my opinion but i had the right to put my mind on a subject you put on a public forum.

ButersBuild Veteran Application - Page 2 Hypocrisy_meter-730204
Kevo235 wrote:ButersBuild was one of my favourite potential Veteran candidates back in
the day. I know, unlike most, that he helped and was all around a
pretty good guy and definitely deserved the rank back then, but I guess,
Buters, if you just put a few weeks into proving this to everyone else,
you'd have a much higher chance of getting it.

I figured i wasn't going to get it instantly. I bumped it so i can get some vouches and keep on playing until they feel I'm right for the position

Thank you to all of the people who vouched and stood up for me :)

Taccy, Matt, Kevo, Nsuth, and Monky for putting an actual thought instead of repeating over and over the same thing.

Bumping when you've just gotten back won't end well. If you do that, no one knows who you are. No matter how active you *used* to be, no one knows you any more. You may have had friends and the respect of players back before many of the current players started, but that doesn't mean nearly as much as you seem to think it does - It *is* a popularity contest in the end, and yes, some staff do like you, but many players simply do not know who you are, meaning they're likely to either ignore the app, or just give reasons they're not vouching.

At this point all you're doing now is making people less likely to vouch - you're slinging mud, bro. That never helps.
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/27/2013, 3:34 pm

I knew you briefly before you left, and briefly in the past two weeks, and what I can say is you seem unready for vet. My opinion is set for now, show me in game actions that can counter. Then I'll vouch.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 2/27/2013, 3:40 pm

mickdude2 wrote:I knew you briefly before you left, and briefly in the past two weeks, and what I can say is you seem unready for vet. My opinion is set for now, show me in game actions that can counter. Then I'll vouch.

^ This
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next