The Games.

2 posters

Go down

The Games. Empty The Games.

Post by cloudkesh 2/22/2011, 2:46 pm

Okay, This is purely for fun and because its who I am.

It has been brought to my attention that Jeriaus is a Mormon and that it is against his religion to act mean, So because its who I am to break people down like the fourth wall, I am hosting a Contest, You guys must find a way to break Jeriaus down. You cannot use random Swear words in an entire sentence. Example:You fucking cunt son of a mother fucker etc. no! That is not allowed! You must make sense when insulting him! This is for Guest's all the way to whatever is higher than vet but lower than mod....Donator! Tha'ts it! =D.

From Mods to Owner, I am setting a Scavenger hunt for you guys. You guys must find as many swear words as you can in my posts,Stories,Whatever. POSTS AND STORIES IN THE PAST DO NOT COUNT!

The Prize for breaking Jeriaus down: 3,000 coins! I'll raise it to 5,000 coins if you can Finish the job before March 10th.

The Mods To Owners get the prize of watching me suffer through 5 days on the server without sleep!! now, Think how fun that's gonna be!!! =D Anyways, You must have it done before march 15th. Why march you ask? I don't know ya know? Now, You must update me for every 5 swear words you have found. And NO making them up! As i said, it must be Recent posts and Stories, Signatures are worth 8 swear points. Swears in Different Languages are worth 20 swear points.

That Is All. Oh yes, This is all for fun and in every way supposed to be offensive to Jeriaus.
Also, for the Mods and Owners I'll be extra careful to not add many swear words to my posts. Note: In-game Swears don't count ya know?! so, yeah :P
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

The Games. Empty Re: The Games.

Post by Kevo235 2/22/2011, 3:15 pm

In Oasis-SMP Server Rules, Ariley92 wrote:
#6: Respect all Staff members, it's not that hard.

I don't think I have to explain any more than what is written above. Thank you.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh 2/22/2011, 3:32 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
In Oasis-SMP Server Rules, Ariley92 wrote:
#6: Respect all Staff members, it's not that hard.

I don't think I have to explain any more than what is written above. Thank you.

Hmph. You really believed this was real? XD
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down