Server-Wide "Target"

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Server-Wide "Target" - Page 2 Empty Re: Server-Wide "Target"

Post by dynamole 4/26/2012, 6:22 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
dynamole wrote:
Zwall99 wrote:I was thinking the same thing in school today.
I settled with the fact that your disqualified if you remain offline/refuse to move or block yourself off.
It is required that you go about doing what you would do on a normal oasis day.

^^ still people who were offline need to know who died while they were offline..
Precisely. That is why I am making it necissary for every contestant to make a post on the topic that has the setup confirming every kill. Before people go out to kill people, they need to check the forums.

Might be an idea to make it screenshot based. so people don't just lie and say they were dead or lie and say they weren't killed... though to make things easier for people, probably best if the first post (probably by you) is updated with remaining players.

only a suggestion/idea :P

Last edited by dynamole on 4/26/2012, 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellings)
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Server-Wide "Target" - Page 2 Empty Re: Server-Wide "Target"

Post by Z 4/26/2012, 6:26 pm

dynamole wrote:
Zwall99 wrote:
dynamole wrote:
Zwall99 wrote:I was thinking the same thing in school today.
I settled with the fact that your disqualified if you remain offline/refuse to move or block yourself off.
It is required that you go about doing what you would do on a normal oasis day.

^^ still people who were offline need to know who died while they were offline..
Precisely. That is why I am making it necissary for every contestant to make a post on the topic that has the setup confirming every kill. Before people go out to kill people, they need to check the forums.

Might be an idea to make in screenshot based. so people don't just lie and say they were dead or lie and say they weren't killed... though to make things easier for people, probably best if the first post (probably by you) is updated with reminding players.

only a suggestion/idea :P
Perfect.
Alright. Im going to make the setup post. I think we've covered enough ground.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2