Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator)

3 posters

Go down

Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator) Empty Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator)

Post by Okagemi 8/1/2012, 1:06 am

Some plugin keeps kicking me from the server. I was doing some tests on endermen in the End (filled with them), and I got knocked off of the side of the surface (on purpose to see how retarted Endermen AI is). I died in the void and the server kicked me (Flying is not enabled?). I came back and the test was successful. But i had to recreate it a few times to see how often the Endermen would follow me into the void, and kept getting kicked. I am afraid to go back as i fear eventually, the server will auto-ban me for doing nothing at all.
Okagemi
Okagemi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&

Back to top Go down

Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator) Empty Re: Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator)

Post by Intengent 8/1/2012, 1:12 am

It's just our no cheat plugin, no worries. Whenever it lags, the plugin's slowed down so it thinks that everyone is running faster and jumping longer, which makes it think you're flying. Nothing to worry about. :P

Intengent
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator) Empty Re: Getting kicked from the server by the SM (server moderator)

Post by Thechrisanator 8/8/2012, 12:33 pm

Cool tests how often would it follow

Thechrisanator
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down