Tutorial Town

5 posters

Go down

Tutorial Town Empty Tutorial Town

Post by vampiresfire 4/23/2012, 12:29 am

Minecraft username: Vampiresfire

Real name (recommended): Sterling

Proposed name of warp: It was requested i withold that until further notice by finalworld

Why do you deserve a warp?: This town is finished and will be useful to new players who want to learn basic stuff.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:The town is complete save a maze broad mentioned he wanted to impliment
vampiresfire
vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Tutorial Town Empty Re: Tutorial Town

Post by dtfgator 4/23/2012, 7:32 am

Regardless of what finalworld said, the staff need a name to make the warp. Warps are generally /warp [warpname].
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 4/23/2012, 8:16 pm

I think something should be created to limit the griefing at this town. It seems to me like a great idea although a possible grief target. Eliminate griefing there and it would be a great way for new members to get noticed as good members of our community.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/23/2012, 8:45 pm

Well, here's the deal. It's not so much a town, as it's a centralized location of tutorials where people can go to see how to do something. It just happens to look like a town.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalWorld 4/23/2012, 10:27 pm

dtfgator wrote:Regardless of what finalworld said, the staff need a name to make the warp. Warps are generally /warp [warpname].

No, he's doing the right thing. I told him to withhold the information until decided amongst the staff what to with it. In my opinion, I approve of this town. It is a great way to teach players how to use some of the plugins in our server and how to become a part of oasis.

Vouch!
FinalWorld
FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 4/24/2012, 8:58 am

Ah, that makes more sense. It sounded like from his app that you had just requested him to withhold the name of the warp for no particular reason, which seemed oddly secretive considering it is an area for new players to learn things.

Edit: Should add that I think it's a great idea as well.

Last edited by dtfgator on 4/24/2012, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : see the edit.)
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vampiresfire 4/25/2012, 8:51 pm

So far everyone seems to like the idea of placing this zone under staff protection. I do not know what staff schedule is but i know there are players who will benefit from this place as soon as it is opened.
vampiresfire
vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down