Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Grimtongue on 9/2/2013, 7:52 pm

THIS TUTORIAL OUT-OF-DATE:

0.     MOD TUTORIAL FOR OASIS-SMP
Here you will find step-by-step instructions with pictures of each step to help you along the way.  If you find yourself really struggling with this guide, you might want to ask for help on Teamspeak or skype.

Disclaimer:
It is your due diligence to protect your computer.  Anything you do to your computer while following this tutorial is completely your responsibility.  If you are under 18, you shouldn't download files off the internet without your parents permission.


1.     BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Make sure Java is up-to-date:

Make a back-up copy of your .minecraft folder:

Download 7-Zip:

Click here to download the latest version of 7-zip

Pick the version of 7-zip that matches your operating system.  When in doubt, pick the 32-bit version.

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis JAPv8A9

Prepare the Download folder:

During this tutorial you will download many files, which will get confusing if you don't clean your Download folder.
Example of messy Download folder:
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 5HJb0J7

I suggest deleting or moving anything in the download folder before you continue with this tutorial.
Example of a clean Download folder:
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 0MP3Vxs



2.     DOWNLOADING THE MODS
Forge:
Click here to go to the Forge website

Click the "Files" tab as shown in this picture (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis RPxVqVp

Click on the download link for recommended 1.6.2 version (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis OhYcvJH

Liteloader:
Click here to go to the Liteloader website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis O4bGabG

TabbyChat:
Click here to go to the TabbyChat website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 42GKG7j

Macro-Keybind Mod:
Click here to go to the Macro-Keybind website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis MhNMMLx

OptiFine:
Click here to go to the OptiFine website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis EZmCHWj


3.     INSTALLING THE MOD FILES
Install Forge:

Open your download folder

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis N6CrQTf

Open the Forge Installer and click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis OgxUpdi

You should see this message after a few seconds
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis L2T5swT

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "Forge" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 4qJRYH3

When you see this message, click PLAY (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis YR4h4B2

Click PLAY to start the game

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis ChODCcC

The minecraft main menu should now have Forge information like this next picture

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 0DJuomj

Quit minecraft.

Install Liteloader:

Open your download folder and find the Liteloader installer

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis N6CrQTf

Open the Liteloader installer and
CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS "CHAIN TO MINECRAFT FORGE" (indicated by the red arrow)
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8Z68g3f

You should see this message after a few seconds
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis LdJqsIU

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "LiteLoader" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 7fYKndN

When you see this message, click PLAY (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis YR4h4B2

Click PLAY to start the game

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 41mE0tT

At the main menu, just quit the game.  

Install Macro-Keybind Mod and TabbyChat:

Copy the Mod files from the Download folder into the mods folder as shown in this picture (follow the red arrows)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis VmmQi42

If you have any other mods, such as TMI or Rei's minimap, copy those files into the mods folder at this time.

Install OptiFine:

ATTENTION:  You can skip installing OptiFine, it is not essential and everything else will work just fine.  Only install Optifine if you want its amazing visual and performance benefits.

Firstly, you need to extract the Optifine archive
Right click on the Optifine archive, and select the option shown in this picture

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Qf9Z5pA

Open the minecraft folder in a new window and navigate to /.minecraft/versions/LiteLoader1.6.2
Right-click LiteLoader1.6.2.jar, select the 7-zip option "Open Archive"

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis K00I4az

Within the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive, delete META-INF (shown in the picture)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis IjcQ3pE

Re-arrange the windows so that the Download folder is on top of the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive
(see picture)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Q7ropx3

Open the Optifine folder and select all the files
Use the mouse to drag them into the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive
(follow the red arrow)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8aBgN0z

This message should appear within a few seconds
Click YES

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis L1Hei7W

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "LiteLoader" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 7fYKndN

Click EDIT PROFILE (inside the red box, bottom left)
If there is anything in the JVM Arguments box, erase it
Now, insert the following code into "JVM Arguments"

Code:
-Xmx1G -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis USVilC8

CLICK "SAVE PROFILE"




Last edited by Grimtongue on 4/26/2014, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : topic is out-of-date)
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 470
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 39
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Grimtongue on 9/2/2013, 7:52 pm

THIS TUTORIAL IS OUT-OF-DATE:


4.     CONFIGURE THE MODS

Log on to Oasis
While on Oasis-SMP, open the chat window by pressing "T"
While holding SHIFT, Left-Click this button to open the TabbyChat menu

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis IUpAyB0

Click "Filters" on the left side
Click NEW (inside red circle)
Click SAVE

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8OcI9kt

Now hit ESC and quit minecraft

Go into the folder .../.minecraft/config/tabbychat/Oasis-mc.us(25565)
Right-Click on the file Filters.cfg
Select EDIT from the list to open the file with Notepad

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis HZ9zRF6

Erase anything currently in this file
Copy the following code directly into the file
Save the file and close notepad

Code:
#settings.filters
#Mon Aug 19 21:29:26 EDT 2013
6.sendToTabBool=true
6.inverseMatch=false
4.caseSensitive=false
4.sendToTabName=GUARD
2.filterName=HELP
1.audioNotificationSound=CHICKEN
2.highlightFormat=BOLD
6.expressionString=^(\\-\\-\\-\\-\\-[ ]CoreProtect.*|.*\\.[0-9][0-9]\\/h[ ]ago[ ]\\-.*|[ ][ ][ ].*\\^[ ]\\(.*\\).*|\\[CoreProtect\\].*)
5.inverseMatch=true
2.sendToTabName=HELP
2.sendToAllTabs=false
2.highlightColor=DARKRED
6.sendToTabName=CORE
4.audioNotificationSound=ORB
1.highlightFormat=BOLD
4.sendToAllTabs=false
4.audioNotificationBool=false
1.expressionString=^\\[me \\-\\>.*|.*\\-\\> me\\].*
1.removeMatches=false
6.sendToAllTabs=false
5.removeMatches=false
4.inverseMatch=false
3.removeMatches=false
3.filterName=PARTY
1.highlightColor=YELLOW
2.audioNotificationBool=true
6.highlightFormat=BOLD
1.sendToTabBool=true
2.expressionString=^\\[HelpOp\\].*
6.highlightColor=YELLOW
3.audioNotificationSound=ORB
4.highlightBool=false
3.sendToTabBool=true
1.caseSensitive=false
5.caseSensitive=false
3.inverseMatch=false
2.highlightBool=true
1.sendToTabName=MSG
6.highlightBool=false
5.sendToTabBool=true
3.caseSensitive=false
6.audioNotificationSound=ORB
3.expressionString=^\\<.*\\>[ ]\\-.*
4.filterName=GUARD
5.audioNotificationBool=false
3.sendToTabName=PARTY
5.highlightFormat=BOLD
1.sendToAllTabs=false
5.sendToTabName=CHAT
5.highlightColor=YELLOW
5.sendToAllTabs=false
3.sendToAllTabs=false
2.inverseMatch=false
2.removeMatches=false
3.audioNotificationBool=false
4.highlightColor=YELLOW
6.removeMatches=false
2.audioNotificationSound=ANVIL
4.expressionString=^(WG\\\:.*|SignLogger\\\:.*)
4.highlightFormat=BOLD
4.removeMatches=false
1.inverseMatch=false
5.filterName=CHAT
1.filterName=MSG
5.audioNotificationSound=ORB
5.expressionString=^(\\[Shop\\].*|WG\\\:.*|SignLogger\\\:.*|\\[HelpOp\\].*|\\<.*\\>[ ]\\-.*|\\[me \\-\\>|.*\\-\\> me\\]|\\-\\-\\-\\-\\-[ ]CoreProtect.*|.*\\.[0-9][0-9]\\/h[ ]ago[ ]\\-.*|[ ][ ][ ].*\\^[ ]\\(.*\\).*|\\[CoreProtect\\].*)
3.highlightFormat=BOLD
1.audioNotificationBool=true
6.audioNotificationBool=false
1.highlightBool=false
3.highlightColor=YELLOW
6.filterName=CORE
4.sendToTabBool=true
5.highlightBool=false
2.caseSensitive=false
6.caseSensitive=false
2.sendToTabBool=true
3.highlightBool=false

This is enough for you to get the chat filters going.  I will revise this section at a later time to include macros, better pictures, and spoiler tags.



Last edited by Grimtongue on 4/26/2014, 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : topic is out-of-date)
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 470
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 39
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by mickdude2 on 9/2/2013, 11:11 pm

How Grim Mods:

Grimtongue wrote:0.     MOD TUTORIAL FOR OASIS-SMP
Here you will find step-by-step instructions with pictures of each step to help you along the way.  If you find yourself really struggling with this guide, you might want to ask for help on Teamspeak or skype.

Disclaimer:
It is your due diligence to protect your computer.  Anything you do to your computer while following this tutorial is completely your responsibility.  If you are under 18, you shouldn't download files off the internet without your parents permission.


1.     BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Make sure Java is up-to-date:

Make a back-up copy of your .minecraft folder:

Download 7-Zip:

Click here to download the latest version of 7-zip

Pick the version of 7-zip that matches your operating system.  When in doubt, pick the 32-bit version.

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis JAPv8A9

Prepare the Download folder:

During this tutorial you will download many files, which will get confusing if you don't clean your Download folder.
Example of messy Download folder:
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 5HJb0J7

I suggest deleting or moving anything in the download folder before you continue with this tutorial.
Example of a clean Download folder:
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 0MP3Vxs



2.     DOWNLOADING THE MODS
Forge:
Click here to go to the Forge website

Click the "Files" tab as shown in this picture (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis RPxVqVp

Click on the download link for recommended 1.6.2 version (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis OhYcvJH

Liteloader:
Click here to go to the Liteloader website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis O4bGabG

TabbyChat:
Click here to go to the TabbyChat website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 42GKG7j

Macro-Keybind Mod:
Click here to go to the Macro-Keybind website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis MhNMMLx

OptiFine:
Click here to go to the OptiFine website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis EZmCHWj


3.     INSTALLING THE MOD FILES
Install Forge:

Open your download folder

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis N6CrQTf

Open the Forge Installer and click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis OgxUpdi

You should see this message after a few seconds
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis L2T5swT

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "Forge" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 4qJRYH3

When you see this message, click PLAY (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis YR4h4B2

Click PLAY to start the game

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis ChODCcC

The minecraft main menu should now have Forge information like this next picture

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 0DJuomj

Quit minecraft.

Install Liteloader:

Open your download folder and find the Liteloader installer

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis N6CrQTf

Open the Liteloader installer and
CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS "CHAIN TO MINECRAFT FORGE" (indicated by the red arrow)
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8Z68g3f

You should see this message after a few seconds
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis LdJqsIU

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "LiteLoader" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 7fYKndN

When you see this message, click PLAY (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis YR4h4B2

Click PLAY to start the game

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 41mE0tT

At the main menu, just quit the game.  

Install Macro-Keybind Mod and TabbyChat:

Copy the Mod files from the Download folder into the mods folder as shown in this picture (follow the red arrows)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis VmmQi42

If you have any other mods, such as TMI or Rei's minimap, copy those files into the mods folder at this time.

Install OptiFine:

ATTENTION:  You can skip installing OptiFine, it is not essential and everything else will work just fine.  Only install Optifine if you want its amazing visual and performance benefits.

Firstly, you need to extract the Optifine archive
Right click on the Optifine archive, and select the option shown in this picture

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Qf9Z5pA

Open the minecraft folder in a new window and navigate to /.minecraft/versions/LiteLoader1.6.2
Right-click LiteLoader1.6.2.jar, select the 7-zip option "Open Archive"

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis K00I4az

Within the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive, delete META-INF (shown in the picture)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis IjcQ3pE

Re-arrange the windows so that the Download folder is on top of the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive
(see picture)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Q7ropx3

Open the Optifine folder and select all the files
Use the mouse to drag them into the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive
(follow the red arrow)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8aBgN0z

This message should appear within a few seconds
Click YES

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis L1Hei7W

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "LiteLoader" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 7fYKndN

Click EDIT PROFILE (inside the red box, bottom left)
If there is anything in the JVM Arguments box, erase it
Now, insert the following code into "JVM Arguments"

Code:
-Xmx1G -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis USVilC8

CLICK "SAVE PROFILE"

How I Mod:
Fuck backups, fuck checking for version updates, fuck everything, let's throw some shit together and call it modding
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Paxination on 9/2/2013, 11:27 pm

OMFG YOU ARE HAWT GRIM! <3

I am so gonna hump your leg when I see you on the server next time!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2572
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 43
Location : Cybertron

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Grimtongue on 9/3/2013, 8:26 am

What's this about leg humping? I'll make sure to wear metal pants today.

Anyway, I will need staff input about those chat filters - let me know if something ends up in the wrong chat tab, or if some of the coreprotect messages are getting through into normal chat. If something like that happens, reply to this topic with a screenshot. And please USE SPOILER TAGS like this:
Code:
[spoiler="Picture of Cute Kitten!"][img]http://i.imgur.com/iwfrnAW.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 470
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 39
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Leagle on 9/3/2013, 12:22 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
How Grim Mods:

Grimtongue wrote:0.     MOD TUTORIAL FOR OASIS-SMP
Here you will find step-by-step instructions with pictures of each step to help you along the way.  If you find yourself really struggling with this guide, you might want to ask for help on Teamspeak or skype.

Disclaimer:
It is your due diligence to protect your computer.  Anything you do to your computer while following this tutorial is completely your responsibility.  If you are under 18, you shouldn't download files off the internet without your parents permission.


1.     BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Make sure Java is up-to-date:

Make a back-up copy of your .minecraft folder:

Download 7-Zip:

Click here to download the latest version of 7-zip

Pick the version of 7-zip that matches your operating system.  When in doubt, pick the 32-bit version.

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis JAPv8A9

Prepare the Download folder:

During this tutorial you will download many files, which will get confusing if you don't clean your Download folder.
Example of messy Download folder:
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 5HJb0J7

I suggest deleting or moving anything in the download folder before you continue with this tutorial.
Example of a clean Download folder:
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 0MP3Vxs



2.     DOWNLOADING THE MODS
Forge:
Click here to go to the Forge website

Click the "Files" tab as shown in this picture (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis RPxVqVp

Click on the download link for recommended 1.6.2 version (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis OhYcvJH

Liteloader:
Click here to go to the Liteloader website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis O4bGabG

TabbyChat:
Click here to go to the TabbyChat website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 42GKG7j

Macro-Keybind Mod:
Click here to go to the Macro-Keybind website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis MhNMMLx

OptiFine:
Click here to go to the OptiFine website

Scroll down the page to find the download link (it's inside the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis EZmCHWj


3.     INSTALLING THE MOD FILES
Install Forge:

Open your download folder

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis N6CrQTf

Open the Forge Installer and click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis OgxUpdi

You should see this message after a few seconds
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis L2T5swT

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "Forge" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 4qJRYH3

When you see this message, click PLAY (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis YR4h4B2

Click PLAY to start the game

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis ChODCcC

The minecraft main menu should now have Forge information like this next picture

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 0DJuomj

Quit minecraft.

Install Liteloader:

Open your download folder and find the Liteloader installer

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis N6CrQTf

Open the Liteloader installer and
CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS "CHAIN TO MINECRAFT FORGE" (indicated by the red arrow)
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8Z68g3f

You should see this message after a few seconds
Click OK

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis LdJqsIU

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "LiteLoader" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 7fYKndN

When you see this message, click PLAY (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis YR4h4B2

Click PLAY to start the game

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 41mE0tT

At the main menu, just quit the game.  

Install Macro-Keybind Mod and TabbyChat:

Copy the Mod files from the Download folder into the mods folder as shown in this picture (follow the red arrows)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis VmmQi42

If you have any other mods, such as TMI or Rei's minimap, copy those files into the mods folder at this time.

Install OptiFine:

ATTENTION:  You can skip installing OptiFine, it is not essential and everything else will work just fine.  Only install Optifine if you want its amazing visual and performance benefits.

Firstly, you need to extract the Optifine archive
Right click on the Optifine archive, and select the option shown in this picture

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Qf9Z5pA

Open the minecraft folder in a new window and navigate to /.minecraft/versions/LiteLoader1.6.2
Right-click LiteLoader1.6.2.jar, select the 7-zip option "Open Archive"

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis K00I4az

Within the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive, delete META-INF (shown in the picture)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis IjcQ3pE

Re-arrange the windows so that the Download folder is on top of the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive
(see picture)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Q7ropx3

Open the Optifine folder and select all the files
Use the mouse to drag them into the LiteLoader1.6.2.jar archive
(follow the red arrow)
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8aBgN0z

This message should appear within a few seconds
Click YES

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis L1Hei7W

Start the minecraft launcher

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 8g7yStg

Change your profile to "LiteLoader" (shown in the red box)

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 7fYKndN

Click EDIT PROFILE (inside the red box, bottom left)
If there is anything in the JVM Arguments box, erase it
Now, insert the following code into "JVM Arguments"

Code:
-Xmx1G -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis USVilC8

CLICK "SAVE PROFILE"

How I Mod:
Fuck backups, fuck checking for version updates, fuck everything, let's throw some shit together and call it modding
Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis 1dc0fIw
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2490
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by shadeyghost on 4/26/2014, 9:49 am

I haz question, I ca't get rei's minimap working and the rulebook says it's allowed, none of grim's explaination helpped
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 617
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 20
Location : idk, where are you? >:D

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by pokekid3847 on 4/26/2014, 10:04 am

shadeyghost wrote:I haz question, I ca't get rei's minimap working and the rulebook says it's allowed, none of grim's explaination helpped
Last time I checked rei's minimap isn't updated for 1.7.2-5
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 19
Location : somewhere, someplace.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by shadeyghost on 4/26/2014, 10:04 am

last I checked, it is
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 617
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 20
Location : idk, where are you? >:D

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by mickdude2 on 4/26/2014, 10:15 am

pokekid3847 wrote:
shadeyghost wrote:I haz question, I ca't get rei's minimap working and the rulebook says it's allowed, none of grim's explaination helpped
Last time I checked rei's minimap isn't updated for 1.7.2-5
Last I checked, grim's tutorial isn't updated. Modding has changed since this.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Grimtongue on 4/26/2014, 11:11 am

This topic is from an older version of minecraft.  I had planned on updating this tutorial after I finished writing my own 1.7.2 chat mod; however, I got frustrated with the project and finally gave it up.  I'm going to block off the original post in a SPOILER box to prevent further confusion.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 470
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 39
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Tutorial:  Mods for Oasis Empty Re: Tutorial: Mods for Oasis

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum