Last edited by Kevo235 on 5/4/2011, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Kevo235 For Veteran Empty Re: Kevo235 For Veteran

Post by leamon94 2/16/2011, 6:54 pm

But looking at some of the applications, I have seen people that I haven't seen on the server often and people that would rather use Veteran for their own advantage than for other people's advantages and that is just sickening. If I were to become a Veteran, I'd pretty much devote my time to helping people in whatever way they need helped.

So your saying nobody else deserves it?
leamon94
leamon94
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/16/2011, 7:04 pm

I know I've only been a member for a short while, but I don't think I would have stayed on this server if it wasn't for Kevo and our search for diamonds when I first logged into the server back when I was just a guest. He is an extremely friendly individual and is also very polite and respectful to everybody on the server, from guests to admins (and higher).

I've seen him help out a ton of the new members as well as other, older members and there is nothing that I can think of that would prevent him from becoming a Veteran. Kevo definitely knows his way around the server as well as the forums, and is always trying to help others regardless of the situation (griefers, chat spammers, flying hax0rs, etc).

And before I forget, Kevo is pretty much one of (if not the most) active members here on the Oasis forums. Everytime I log in to check the threads, there's a 90% chance that there have been new posts by him. He makes an active effort to interact with the Oasis community through both the Minecraft server and the forums.

I don't see why Kevo shouldn't be considered for Veteran status.

Best of luck,

madscientist032
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 2/16/2011, 7:21 pm

leamon94 wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:But looking at some of the applications, I have seen people that I haven't seen on the server often and people that would rather use Veteran for their own advantage than for other people's advantages and that is just sickening. If I were to become a Veteran, I'd pretty much devote my time to helping people in whatever way they need helped.

So your saying nobody else deserves it?

i thought the same thing.
but he want's to convince you he would be "A WORTHY VETERAN".

i personaly don't think you can call yourself a "WORTHY" participent Yet..

if you played here like 2 months+ and Everybody would know who you are and know what you do and know what you have done, then you might can tho.
AND YES i know you have done alot of shit!
don't get me wrong tho, your a great guy and all. :)

but that's how i think about it.

~bmx
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/16/2011, 9:57 pm

Leagle93 wrote:if you played here like 2 months+ and Everybody would know who you are and know what you do and know what you have done, then you might can tho.
AND YES i know you have done alot of shit!
don't get me wrong tho, your a great guy and all. :)

but that's how i think about it.

~bmx

Well, The application format says 18 days so that should be the time needed. Plus I think that Veterans should be about the amount of experience and not the day you joined the server. Think about it in terms of real life. If there was 2 people in the army, the first was in the army and was a reserve troop and never saw battle experience for 5 years and the second has fought many battles for 3 years, who would you respect more and give ranks and etc. to. Well, I think I'd choose the second one. I do meet the minimum requirements for the application for the amount of activeness and helping I think I've done more than most other trusted people. Don't get me wrong, there are many people worthy of veteran but I just think that me, being one of the most active, would be able to help the server alot more than someone that plays the game 1 or 2 hours a day.

But it's all the admins and owners decision.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 2/17/2011, 6:28 am

Kevo235 wrote:

But it's all the admins and owners decision.

Wrong. We only choose the candidates for the rest of the community to vote on.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JFrocks 2/17/2011, 9:58 pm

Kevo is very helpful in situations from finding coal for people who just joined and for people who need help making a house and stuff. I would definitely get my vote.

JFrocks :afro: NEENJA
JFrocks
JFrocks
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 2/17/2011, 10:01 pm

JFrocks wrote:Kevo is very helpful in situations from finding coal for people who just joined and for people who need help making a house and stuff. I would definitely get my vote.

JFrocks :afro: NEENJA

He had my vouch. Then he lost it. He doesn't seem to know when joking time is over.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/18/2011, 2:48 pm

GoldMine wrote:He had my vouch. Then he lost it. He doesn't seem to know when joking time is over.

Oh come on. Everyone was in on it! Even the Admins and other Mods! I'm just saying, you didn't even post anything here before so I didn't have your vote and it only went on for about 20 minutes. If it means anything, sorry?
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 2/18/2011, 4:06 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
GoldMine wrote:He had my vouch. Then he lost it. He doesn't seem to know when joking time is over.

Oh come on. Everyone was in on it! Even the Admins and other Mods! I'm just saying, you didn't even post anything here before so I didn't have your vote and it only went on for about 20 minutes. If it means anything, sorry?

No it went on for the rest of my time playing. The mods + were in on it when you started it (which pissed me off more). And your sorry? so sorry you still doing it. You have almost made brother quit, im sick of going on trying to help this server and your on the side ever 2 seconds saying something about me. Your not sorry if you were you wouldn't of kept doing it when I got back on today. So no, I do not believe you are ready to be a veteran yet. Maybe in time, when you learn to stop a "joke"

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 2/18/2011, 4:30 pm

Look, two of you give it up, pm each other.

Keep the shit off the forums, especially on someone's app. If you have e-Beef, take it to the pm's.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down