Kevo235, Veteran

Go down

Kevo235, Veteran Empty Kevo235, Veteran

Post by Kevo235 5/4/2011, 7:25 pm

Minecraft username: Kevo235

How long have you been playing on this server?: 3-4 weeks

How often do you plan on being on this server?: Who knows. Quite a long time at least. Probably as long as I play Minecraft.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: InvertPanda, WesleyMD, GoldMine, XxLegendxX, Finalworld (He isn't on much though), saeTan, Sinical, Maybe even the owners :D

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well, let me start from the beginning. I started on this server a while ago, 4 month exactly. Since the start I have generally focused my time on the server to helping out other people and overall the server itself. I am polite all the time and if i'm not and hurt anyone's feelings in some way, know that it was a joke and I don't hold grudges. There is A LOT of Veteran apps up right now and I wouldn't even be surprised if this one got missed. But, back on track. Since day one I have been engaged in the server and very engaged in the forums. If someone needs help, I'm usually the first one there unless it's something I don't know much about. If there is ever a griefed building or something that I come across, if I have the tools and supplies I always ungrief it, being a Veteran would greatly improve my ungriefing skills and I'd always be willing to help someone in need. Lately however, I have been saying "I don't need a Veteran Application. I'm sure someone worthy will get it at some point. But looking at some of the applications, I have seen people that I haven't seen on the server often and people that would rather use Veteran for their own advantage than for other people's advantages and that is just sickening. If I were to become a Veteran, I'd pretty much devote my time to helping people in whatever way they need helped. Whether it is teleportation or a griefer on the loose, If I was on, I'd help solve the problem. I have an understanding of the rules of the server (even helped Ariley update them on the forum) and have tried to help everyone out as much as possible. My biggest acheivement is helping InvertPanda with his Arena for games. I know this is quite the mouthful but I hope you have read up to this point and consider vouching

Thanks for reading,
-Kevo235.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down