Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue

4 posters

Go down

Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue Empty Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue

Post by Coldplaya 11/6/2011, 5:41 pm

So, one of my favorite commentators on youtube happens to be blame truth. He is into pokemon lots because most of his childhood involved pokemon blue and just pokemon in general. I'll let this video explain everything. Just follow the playlist of videos and the whole story will unravel. This is quite something. He has several videos following up to this one, and I suggest that everyone who is into freaky, or creepy stuff, watch them all. These videos gave me goosebumps and are meant for those who are willing to watch and be prepared. This is not a screamer video, or a freakout video, its just BlameTruth (Anthony) explaining his stories. Anthony is taking actions to help better himself, but his curiosity peaks more than his fear. Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVuJjYipGE&feature=channel_video_title

-Cold
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue Empty Re: Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 11/6/2011, 7:27 pm

I've actually been watching his videos for a few months now.
I gotta say, this paranormal stuff seems fake. Just a way to get views.
It's kinda annoying.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue Empty Re: Blame Truth's Paranormal-Ish Experiences and Pokemon Blue

Post by Coldplaya 11/6/2011, 7:50 pm

There seems to be too many coincidental occurances for this to be fake. Besides, why doubt it when you can stick with it and just enjoy it even if it is? He would be taking extremely large steps to make sure that this gets pulled off if he is really faking it, :P
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 11/6/2011, 8:11 pm

Marble Hornets.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 11/6/2011, 8:41 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:Marble Hornets.

???
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 11/6/2011, 9:03 pm

Coldplaya wrote:
BroadStreetBully wrote:Marble Hornets.

???
search it on youtube.

And watch Every Entry!
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 11/8/2011, 8:06 am

Marble Hornets, Holy shit. Thats fucking epic. The creepy guy, the masked guy, the random channel Totheark, holy mothafuckin shit. :DDDD
Blame truth has a similar rival account, https://www.youtube.com/user/01A51CD0 The account is called 01A51CD0. And his few videos are all extremely strange and similar to totheark's videos
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down