ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean

5 posters

Go down

ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean Empty ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 7/15/2011, 3:44 pm

Minecraft username: ToiletRollMan (Cathald903)

Real name (recommended): Daniel Kyne

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I played from (approx) November to February and then joined again a month and a half ago. So about 5 1/2 or 6 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server: I have been on holidays alot recently but before that I played activly for 3 or more hours, everyday of the week. I have absolutely no plans to leave Oasis SMP.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Saint and Panda. I didn't get to ask, but I'd say Leagle and Jon would aswell. i think many people would vouch for me, as I have a good reputation with many of the players, especially players from the first 3 maps.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I get along great with all the staff. I am respected and have a good reputation (I hope and think!) on the server.

I have many close friends on Oasis, I have helped in many projects, I made a big project for New Players to Oasis and Minecraft on the First Map and I work hard to help new players. I am always on the look out for Griefers and have helped catch many. I am constantly watching for griefers on the server map and then asking Staff to teleport me to them, which would be alot easier is I had use of the command. While being suspicious of players, I am always trying to help them, showing where to get a house, giving them my resources (that I have spent time collecting) for free, and showing them around in general. I have always enjoyed welcoming people to the server! In the third map (The map with the squids at the spawn) I made an island specifically for new players with free houses, a mine, a tree farm and many other resources. I brought many people to the server with this island including the current Mod JonChen. I am quite good with redstone and have lots of resources. On the first map, I built a building for new players to Minecraft. It had one of every block and item in it downstairs. Upstairs there were mobs, explained about water and lava, taught you how to fish and use a boat. Had an archery range for Bow practice, a sword fighting room and many more. This project was almost complete when the first ever map reset was voted and I lost the building.

I built and run the town Danland which is running well. I made this whole city on my own, with my own resources that I collected myself. The town is well made with many good resources (sandy beach, mine, tree farm, pig farm, underwater cacti farm, fishing dock, private storage and more!)
I feel I deserve this and all vouchs would be greatly appreciated!

Updated once on : August 9th 2011

I feel i have proved over my time on the server I am very trustworthy, i have never been in trouble with staff for any reason, and I am worthy of this rank.

Tanks for reading and I accept all feedback

Last edited by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 8/13/2011, 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean Empty Re: ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean

Post by Kevo235 7/15/2011, 4:21 pm

FIRST VOUCH!
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean Empty Re: ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean

Post by Cathald 7/18/2011, 5:08 am

BUMP

Cathald

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 8/9/2011, 7:51 pm

BUMP because of update!
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 8/9/2011, 8:11 pm

I don't think my vouch counts but it at least might help a bit.

Vouch
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 8/10/2011, 5:12 am

madscientist032 wrote:I don't think my vouch counts but it at least might help a bit.

Vouch

Tnx dude
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/10/2011, 12:06 pm

Vouchianas

santa
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 8/10/2011, 1:41 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Vouchianas

santa

Tnx
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 8/13/2011, 5:30 pm

I don't recall you ever asking me, just saying, and if you did I don't recall my saying I would vouch.

Although props for actually writing a decent app.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 8/13/2011, 5:47 pm

InvertPanda wrote:I don't recall you ever asking me, just saying, and if you did I don't recall my saying I would vouch.

Although props for actually writing a decent app.

I made this app about a month or so ago. I only updated it a few days ago. I asked you when making the first app and you said I deserved your vouch and to count you in.

Thanks for the Comment too! I worked very hard on them!
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 8/24/2011, 5:02 am

ToiletRollMan (Cathald903) for Vetrean Bump10
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down