Cathald903 App for Vetrean

2 posters

Go down

Cathald903 App for Vetrean Empty Cathald903 App for Vetrean

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 12/22/2010, 5:57 am

Minecraft username:Cathald903

Real name (recommended): Daniel Kyne

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Over 2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I am off for my Christmas holidays from yesterday so about 3-4 hours each day when the servers fixed.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:
Sinical
saeTan
walshie4
xxlegendxx98
jchizz
InvertPanda
MarviNacho
metapher
moomoomage
Thechosenone99
IAlloy

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: If you ask any1 of the people listed above i am on the server alot and i am very trustworthy. When im on i am always looking for new names joining the server, most of them are new to online and i tell them controls and show them around. I give them free meat, an ironkit and wood. I bring them to my mine and show them ores. I teach them how to play and i move them into my free houses while they build their own houses that i help them to make. I want to be vetrean to work with Ariley on the shop and i want to work in the restaurant aswell. I have lots of money and i always give the new people tht i help a few coins. I feel i have a godd chance because i get along with all the mods and admins. I have some great ideas for the server and if i am vetrean i can make these ideas possible. If you ask a mod or admin if they would vouch for me they probally would because i get along so well with them.

Thanks for reading and leave feedback! Please vouch if you like wat you read.

--Cathald903-- :afro:

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Cathald903 App for Vetrean Empty Re: Cathald903 App for Vetrean

Post by cloudkesh 12/22/2010, 10:47 am

Cathald903 wrote:Minecraft username:Cathald903

Real name (recommended): Daniel Kyne

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Over 2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I am off for my Christmas holidays from yesterday so about 3-4 hours each day when the servers fixed.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:
Sinical
saeTan
walshie4
InvertPanda
IAlloy

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: If you ask any1 of the people listed above i am on the server alot and i am very trustworthy. When im on i am always looking for new names joining the server, most of them are new to online and i tell them controls and show them around. I give them free meat, an ironkit and wood. I bring them to my mine and show them ores. I teach them how to play and i move them into my free houses while they build their own houses that i help them to make. I want to be vetrean to work with Ariley on the shop and i want to work in the restaurant aswell. I have lots of money and i always give the new people tht i help a few coins. I feel i have a godd chance because i get along with all the mods and admins. I have some great ideas for the server and if i am vetrean i can make these ideas possible. If you ask a mod or admin if they would vouch for me they probally would because i get along so well with them.

Thanks for reading and leave feedback! Please vouch if you like wat you read.

Dude only admins or mods can vouch for ya. but if I had the power to vouch, I would vouch for ya
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Cathald903 App for Vetrean Empty Re: Cathald903 App for Vetrean

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 12/22/2010, 10:53 am

Thanks Cloud!

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan