Fordvergo129's Ban Appel

2 posters

Go down

Fordvergo129's Ban Appel  Empty Fordvergo129's Ban Appel

Post by Fordvergo197 12/17/2021, 4:00 pm

Minecraft username:Fordvergo129

Mod/Admin who banned you:Gorecore666

Reason you were banned:for stealing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:because i did something wrong and i see the reason why but i see that i can make it right if i change i will change so i hope y'all understand if i can come back.

Fordvergo197
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Fordvergo129's Ban Appel  Empty Re: Fordvergo129's Ban Appel

Post by madscientist032 12/17/2021, 7:34 pm

HI Ford,

While I'm not the one who banned you - I do believe I can speak in Gore's place as I would for any other ban appeal.

Due to the nature of your ban - with it covering so many aspects, I would advise you to wait a little bit longer before writing the ban appeal.

Additionally - I would recommend the ban appeal be a little bit more robust than just a singular sentence.

I will go on record and state that we would be more than happy to welcome you back to Oasis if you can prove to us in writing.

This of course means you need to demonstrate you understand what happened, you apologize for your actions & behaviors, and finally recognize that while you may have had the best of intentions, the way you went about it was not ideal and clearly against the rules. 

Simply writing what you did - while a good first attempt - is not going to help your cause.

Please wait a few days and think about your response, and then come back. We'll be more than happy to read what you have for us and then consider the state of your ban. 

Thanks again.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down