beigecheetah485 oasian application!

2 posters

Go down

beigecheetah485 oasian application! Empty beigecheetah485 oasian application!

Post by Beigecheetah485 12/2/2021, 1:07 pm

Minecraft username:Beigecheetah485

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:quite a few hours a day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
i Havent asked any yet but i am open to any who would vouch!
Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

well over the past 4 months i have seen a lot of really nice members of the community and some of the not so nice members of the community.i have been very active over the past months and weeks and try and help out with as much as i can. I have recently donated a lot of materials to Griefhouse,offered to help build the Enderman farm(even though i have never built one) helping future members to submit there member applications and competing in as many things as i can (secret santa,bedwars,griefhouse etc.) and am always reporting griefs,and thefts when i see them.I think i am quite a responsibe and caring member of oasis and i ensure i respect every single person.Getting Oasian would be a huge step for me it would allow me to bond more with the community and try and ensure Oasis stays positive and all round a really cool server.
Thanks you so so much for reading my application.Many thanks again!

Last edited by Beigecheetah485 on 12/6/2021, 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Beigecheetah485
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

beigecheetah485 oasian application! Empty Re: beigecheetah485 oasian application!

Post by DuckierBoge 12/2/2021, 2:49 pm

Vouch!
DuckierBoge
DuckierBoge
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down