mwbbtt minecraft ban

2 posters

Go down

mwbbtt minecraft ban Empty mwbbtt minecraft ban

Post by mwbbtt 8/21/2021, 3:09 pm

Hello,
i have been banned for greifing and steeling. I an mot sure why i was banned though. i understand why i got ing trouble for the eastern portal but that was reset. there was another accusation about 10,000 blocks away i have no clue about. there was a ship which i used rtp to find i had a look around but never took any thing from there- this is where puffer saw me and i completed the base. i use rtp a lot to find deserts to get glass to trade with villagers. this is why i occasionally find bases. im the one in the group who tells every one to not raid or grief as i know this will only end in ban. anything that i have been accused of i can return or replace i like this server and have made friend on it. hope you understand. if you still disagree can you let me give all my items and material wealth to beigecheetah485 as a last request. thanks for the fun memories. i hope i can return.

mwbbtt
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

mwbbtt minecraft ban Empty Re: mwbbtt minecraft ban

Post by madscientist032 8/28/2021, 8:53 am

mwbbtt wrote:Hello,
i have been banned for greifing and steeling. I an mot sure why i was banned though. i understand why i got ing trouble for the eastern portal but that was reset. there was another accusation about 10,000 blocks away i have no clue about. there was a ship which i used rtp to find i had a look around but never took any thing from there- this is where puffer saw me and i completed the base. i use rtp a lot to find deserts to get glass to trade with villagers. this is why i occasionally find bases. im the one in the group who tells every one to not raid or grief as i know this will only end in ban. anything that i have been accused of i can return or replace i like this server and have made friend on it. hope you understand. if you still disagree can you let me give all my items and material wealth to beigecheetah485 as a last request. thanks for the fun memories. i hope i can return.

Please redo your ban appeal and use the proper format located here:

https://www.oasis-mc.net/t242-appeal-format-for-banned-players
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down