My New Toy! -In Minecraft!

+3
InitialBN
Andesconin
mefabe
7 posters

Go down

My New Toy! -In Minecraft! Empty My New Toy! -In Minecraft!

Post by mefabe 11/19/2011, 12:12 pm

So I was bored and decided to build this.......
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-110
Then I improzised.............
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-123
Then I was finished Improvising........
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-118
Now comes the fun part!
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-119
Then I tested..............
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-120
Oh NOO... The dreaded button! Don't Cli...........
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-121
Too Late......
My New Toy! -In Minecraft! 2011-122
I was on creative mode, so no damage for me!
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

My New Toy! -In Minecraft! Empty Re: My New Toy! -In Minecraft!

Post by Andesconin 11/19/2011, 7:09 pm

Ohh i know what to do now in creative mode, i'm gonna plan myself new and creative ways to kill mobs :D
Andesconin
Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 11/19/2011, 8:00 pm

Andesconin wrote:Ohh i know what to do now in creative mode, i'm gonna plan myself new and creative ways to kill mobs :D
Lol, thats what i wanted to do.... i wish we had creative mode for all players in multiplayer.... This is an idea for ariley: /gamemode all 1
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 11/19/2011, 8:20 pm

mefabe wrote:
Andesconin wrote:Ohh i know what to do now in creative mode, i'm gonna plan myself new and creative ways to kill mobs :D
Lol, thats what i wanted to do.... i wish we had creative mode for all players in multiplayer.... This is an idea for ariley: /gamemode all 1
Probably won't happen. We are Oasis SMP. SMP=Survival multiplayer.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 11/19/2011, 8:25 pm

I know, but its just an idea
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 11/19/2011, 9:32 pm

Pretty sure I seen a video of something exactly like this a while back,
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 11/19/2011, 10:39 pm

commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 11/19/2011, 11:26 pm

I feel like making something of this nature now. Damnit mefabe.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 11/20/2011, 11:39 am

For the idea of like an everybody creative thing or something, we could even make a creative mode map which could even bring more people to the server who have great building abilities but dislike plain SMP servers. It would be fun for everybody too because if you don't feel like mining go there. It would need to be small though to avoid people turning it almost into a main map, it should be just for things like that flame arrow machine not for living in.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 11/20/2011, 1:45 pm

lordgonk wrote:For the idea of like an everybody creative thing or something, we could even make a creative mode map which could even bring more people to the server who have great building abilities but dislike plain SMP servers. It would be fun for everybody too because if you don't feel like mining go there. It would need to be small though to avoid people turning it almost into a main map, it should be just for things like that flame arrow machine not for living in.

That's a nice thought, but not very practical.
We're known as a SMP server, and we'd like to keep it that way.
Another world would just cause more lag than necessary, and it would definitely become the "most visited" world.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 11/20/2011, 2:39 pm

commander_chair wrote:i got a new toy too http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_202&products_id=2743 its insane, i love airsoft.
I love airsoft too, im getting an m14 and an 1911 and a NcStar scope and a condor vest for christmas.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 11/20/2011, 2:45 pm

lordgonk wrote:For the idea of like an everybody creative thing or something, we could even make a creative mode map which could even bring more people to the server who have great building abilities but dislike plain SMP servers. It would be fun for everybody too because if you don't feel like mining go there. It would need to be small though to avoid people turning it almost into a main map, it should be just for things like that flame arrow machine not for living in.

Thats a good idea, but i have a better one. We should have a map made completely for redstone designs. There should be an area in the map that gives free redstone, repeaters, pistons, etc. Then people wont put crazy prices on redstone and also it wont be the "Most visited" World because not everyone likes redstone stuff.
Maybe we can have like a flat world, and you can buy a certain "plot" and its protected and only tou can build on it. Or we can just keep it simple and do without plots, both will work.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 11/20/2011, 3:06 pm

mefabe wrote:

Thats a good idea, but i have a better one. We should have a map made completely for redstone designs. There should be an area in the map that gives free redstone, repeaters, pistons, etc. Then people wont put crazy prices on redstone and also it wont be the "Most visited" World because not everyone likes redstone stuff.
Maybe we can have like a flat world, and you can buy a certain "plot" and its protected and only tou can build on it. Or we can just keep it simple and do without plots, both will work.

Another good idea, yet again a severe flaw.
Redstone can put an insane amount of stress on a server, we'd need better hosting to be able to run the main world, nether, pvp, and the redstone world.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 11/20/2011, 3:28 pm

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:
mefabe wrote:

Another good idea, yet again a severe flaw.
Redstone can put an insane amount of stress on a server, we'd need better hosting to be able to run the main world, nether, pvp, and the redstone world.

Well then i have yet another good idea. We have the main world, shop world, pvp world, nether and if we do this we will have the redstone world. In order to make less lag, we can morph the regular and shop world together. Ex) make a market or a giant mall we can buy plots in. and then we can make kind of like an 100x100 area or so specifically for pvp but just put in in main world. Then all we will run is main world, redstone world, and nether. The main world will be kinda like a 3-in-1.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down