Anhydrous_Oxide's Ban "Appeal" / "Defense" - explaining myself / my actions

Go down

Anhydrous_Oxide's Ban "Appeal" / "Defense" - explaining myself / my actions Empty Anhydrous_Oxide's Ban "Appeal" / "Defense" - explaining myself / my actions

Post by Vap_orWaveAleex 4/5/2021, 1:19 pm

Minecraft username: Anhydrous_Oxide

Mod/Admin who banned you: Gorecore666

Reason you were banned: "Interfering w/ Staff and being Sassy"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
Sending this message only shortly after my ban in order to provide an explanation / appeal for why I was banned / as to my ban - I am aware that this is a very minor (2-day) ban and I am posting this very shortly after my ban, but would still like to defend myself / my actions.:

So, to put it simply, I believe that this ban, even if it is minor (which it is very much so, however, I still feel I should get a chance to defend myself), is not fully ban worthy, especially considering I was not aware of why I was originally kicked nor do I know how I was particularly "sassy," and the fact that I was literally banned for joking about a Gore using caps in-chat, literally saying "CaPs" in such a tone that would indicate that this was a joke (or so I thought).

Not to mention the fact that my "sass" - which was the main reason for the kick going into a ban - was literally me saying "why was I kicked, what did I do?" and then stating that I didn't mean to be arguing against it, I was merely wondering why (any sass here was literally unintentional, and I didn't have anything explained to be in this situation). I can understand why I was banned, and I comprehend and respect the decision altogether, but still feel that I should have at least been told to not speak at all when Gore was doing something and I don't believe that its "sass" or "arguing" against a kick for wondering what I had done to "interfere with staff". I am definitely annoyed with this and I am genuinely sorry if I came across as sassy or interfering with the staff situation, but I definitely don't think that joking by literally just saying 1 word - "caps" is ban-worthy and me asking why definitely shouldn't have been taken as ban-worthy.

To put it lightly: I am not happy with this ban, at all - and do not think it was correct that I was banned; I apologise if I came across as "sassy" but it was completely unintentional. I do not expect to be unbanned with this (with this, by large, being mostly to just defend and explain myself). I'm sorry if I was particularly distracting or annoying, and I really did not mean to cause any trouble, and I should have definitely stopped talking in the chat. I fully understand that as a Trusted+ member, I should have been fully aware of this.

Thank you.
Vap_orWaveAleex
Vap_orWaveAleex
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down