Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by Hmmmmmm3 7/12/2012, 8:56 am

I was really bored so i decided to download a hacking client and go get banned from a server. I wouldn't usually hack on any server. Please unban me i don't have the client anymore. The reason i decided to get banned from this server is because at the time it was crappy and my house had just got raided. But my friend Battleaxe365 tells me it's better now.

Hmmmmmm3

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Linkinparkey 7/12/2012, 9:21 am

I'm not a staff, and therefore it's not up to me whether or not u get unbanned... But if u decide to use hacked clients just because u're bored, it makes me wonder if u should be allowed access to the server...
On the other hand, u say things as they are, rather than making up some excuse, which I personally think is a very important attribute.
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by Hmmmmmm3 7/12/2012, 9:59 am

ya i know that i probably wouldn't usually but i was very very bored and could not think of anything else to do the server sucked at the time so i thought ehh why not get myself banned and thats the way i thought of to do it the hacked cleint was just a means to get banned nothing else it would be boring if i hacked. i wouldn't have to try as hard.

Hmmmmmm3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 7/12/2012, 10:23 am

Hmmmmmm3 wrote:I was really bored so i decided to download a hacking client and go get banned from a server.

Hmmmmmm3 wrote:Please unban me i don't have the client anymore.

Hmmmmmm3 wrote:because at the time it was crappy.

Hmmmmmm3 wrote:But my friend Battleaxe365 tells me it's better now.

These were my favorite parts.... damn, that's almost all of it.

No, and locked.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down