EKO_In 's Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

EKO_In 's Ban Appeal Empty EKO_In 's Ban Appeal

Post by EKO_In 3/29/2021, 9:56 pm

Minecraft Username: EKO_In

Mod/Admin Who Banned You: Console (what appears on the screen so I'm not sure)

Reason You Were Banned: "Massive staff disrespect and arguments"

Reason You Believe You Should Be Unbanned: 
             Hello, I have just found out I have been banned from the server. I am not sure if it is temporary or permanent. I have not seen my name in the banned players forum either. I understand I made some afk farms and they are not allowed, I assumed this to be the reason but the reason I have been given is "staff disrespect?" I talked to Agwyn about the afk farms and I thought it went rather well. I have never intended to disrespect anybody. If I have offended anybody somehow I am truly sorry. I was informed by Agwyn that afk banning was in the member application but I honestly couldn't remember. I will not make any more afk farms in the future and I will make sure to ask staff before I build anything. I have re-read through the rules and I will make sure to check the rules before I do anything. I am truly sorry for any disrespectful behavior. I fully understand if my ban appeal isn't accepted, you are just doing your best to keep this server safe for everyone. Thank you for doing your best.
EKO_In
EKO_In
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

EKO_In 's Ban Appeal Empty Re: EKO_In 's Ban Appeal

Post by madscientist032 3/30/2021, 7:35 pm

Hi there,

I will check and get back to you on this, my apologies for the additional wait time on this.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 3/31/2021, 3:22 pm

Okay so it looks like someone on the same network as your account was banned (IP ban), and the ban was NOT on your user account. So if the IP ban is lifted your account will be able to join without issue, however the user or users who are on the same network as you will be able to join provided their main account is not also account-banned on the Oasis cluster.

The IP ban was executed as a preventative measure so that the player who was originally banned (and subsequently IP banned) would not be able to ban evade on the server. Reason being, we (the Staff) have been seeing a lot of ban evades lately especially for players who are very rude and harass the staff and players.

We do not post IP bans publicly and it appears the user account ban was not made public as well. That was an oversight on our side and my deepest apologies for not being transparent, however I do hope you understand the situation.

With that being said, I will work with the staff to get this resolved, I am not sure right now what the decision will be or when that will occur. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by EKO_In 3/31/2021, 3:58 pm

Oh, I totally understand. I play on Oasis with 2 of my siblings and I know that one of them got into some arguments with a staff member. I understand the fear of ban evasion and I trust the staff to do what's best for the server. I fully understand if the ban isn't lifted. You are doing your best to keep bad people away from the server. Please take your time to do what you believe to be best for the server. I will wait for as long as you would need. Thank you.
EKO_In
EKO_In
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down