TrypWyre's Ban Appeal

Go down

TrypWyre's Ban Appeal  Empty TrypWyre's Ban Appeal

Post by TrypWyre 2/21/2021, 12:13 am

Minecraft username: TrypWyre

Mod/Admin who banned you: Tree

Reason you were banned: Griefing and privating public chests

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

First of all, I wanted to say that I admit that I took from other chests without the permission of their owners and had privated public chests. I know that there must be consequences for breaking such rules, so I want to apologize for my mistakes. My reason for privating the public chest was that, when I was in the gold farm, I had privated the gold chest as I was paranoid about someone taking the gold I was farming. After farming, I forgot to unprivate the chest, which was totally my fault and forgetful of me. I took from other chests because it was not privated, so I thought I could take from the chest without being punished. I have read all the rules now, and I know that what I did was against the rules. I really, really love this server as I can build without being afraid of griefers, I can interact with other members of the community, and also try to get money so I want to be unbanned as fast as possible (I don't want to be rude or anything). I have learned my lesson, and I hope to play again on this server and follow the rules without fail, that is if you choose to unban me.

Sincerely, TrypWyre

Last edited by TrypWyre on 2/25/2021, 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes. (I want no grammatical errors) Edit 2: Found the mod who banned me)

TrypWyre
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down