915belk Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

915belk Ban Appeal Empty 915belk Ban Appeal

Post by 915Belk 12/20/2020, 1:08 pm

915Belk

Gorecore666

Griefing

Hello let me start off by saying, this server that you have here is Wonderfull I really enjoy playing on it and I thank all the staff for all the hard work that they put in.Now let me say yes i was involved in a breaking and entering when I first join because I did not read the rules but that's no excuse and I was truly sorry and apologized to the player. Since then I have not done anything wrong I have been a major part of the commune (its a community town on the east part of the map) reconstruction and have been helping new player that join since that incident. But just yesterday I went to a IRL friends house and was playing Minecraft on his computer, he is also plays in the server so I wanted to see how is base was progressing to I flew too his house. When I got there I noticed that there was another player build WAY to close. So I told my friend and I could tell he was really mad so I let him get on my account to find out what was going on. I trusted this friend so I thought that he was going to talk to a mod, so I walked away and went to eat lunch but when I came back I was trying to checking chat to what the mod said and I did not see the conversation so I was a little suspicious but again I trusted this friend. I know that is not your promblom that someone other than me was on my account but I was hoping that if I told u the truth you would understand what im talking about. (by the way I do not know my friends whole Minecraft name Pat2718) 

I just got off the phone with my friend and said he did not take anything from there base and said that he was sorry I know that does not help me but I just really enjoy playing on this server when I got off work and I want to keep playing in the future so please accept my ban appeal I am 100% telling the truth i'm really sorry that my friend did this and I know that's still my responsibility because it's my account thank you and have a nice day 

Sincerely, 915Belk

915Belk
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

915belk Ban Appeal Empty Re: 915belk Ban Appeal

Post by Gorecore666 12/31/2020, 8:12 pm

Denied, Because honestly i am still finding griefs you or "your friend" did. Try back another time.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down