my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name

+3
BABlaze
Vap_orWaveAleex
squd3
7 posters

Go down

my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name Empty my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name

Post by squd3 4/21/2020, 10:13 am

Minecraft username:squd3

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:over a year, i really don't remember but i think its over a year or at least a year i think

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:i dont fully understand this question so i'll give two answers, im normally on most days, i dont plan on leaving any time soon, as i plan to stay cuz its fun

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): i dont really know who would, i didnt get a response from one but i think there would be at least one that would vouch, i think, i cant really say but i just posting this now cuz if one would vouch, i cant be bothered to wait for them.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:i dont really know what to put here i guess i just want to help people and i have some projects that oasian may help out in. i have been here a long time, i offer to help people quite a lot and i have kinda recently got given artisan so i though ide apply for oasian as its the next level or rank or something like that so i thought ide just try and be part of (almost) every rank thing i can get on this server.
squd3
squd3
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name Empty Re: my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name

Post by Vap_orWaveAleex 4/25/2020, 12:48 pm

+1 Vouch for you, haha.
Vap_orWaveAleex
Vap_orWaveAleex
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name Empty Re: my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name

Post by BABlaze 4/27/2020, 10:53 pm

Blaze vouch

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by caden_m 5/1/2020, 4:53 pm

+1 Vouch from me :)
caden_m
caden_m
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrComicstudios 5/3/2020, 10:35 am

my oasian application, i dont have anything funny to put for the topic name Source
MrComicstudios
MrComicstudios
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tardus 5/20/2020, 8:57 am

Vouch! You got this Squd!

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 9/13/2020, 6:25 pm

Congrass on becoming an Oasian!
Locking this topic as you have achieved this rank.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down