Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

2 posters

Go down

Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Empty Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

Post by renamariedali 3/19/2019, 10:13 pm

Minecraft username:
Serenav

Where I’m from: Pennsylvania

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
since 2015 (about 4 years) on and off i may have disappeared but it was only because I did not have a working computer ;(

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
As much as possible

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
Feel free to vouch below :)

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:

I think I deserve to be an Oasian and here’s some reasons why…

Im gonna first start off with Helpfulness…

Well I like to be very helpful when I’m on the server. I love to help players build, give tools to new players and give food if anyone that is in need. I also love making little gifts for player because i makes me feel good because I love seeing people happy. I also love donating money to shops buy just buying supplies I may not  be in need of at the time just to help people out with their business. I love to help when I get the chance so feel free to ask if you ever need anything :)

Im very Respectful to all staff and try to be as happy as possible and nice to everyone even if I’m not so happy myself. When I have a bad day I try to make everyone happy and if they are happy I start to feel a bit better myself.

Im pretty mature for my age in my opinion. I’m almost 18 and I am starting to learn what its like to be on my own. I know when its the right time to be silly and when its the right time to be serious. Im definitely very polite to everyone I meet.

How this server affects me and makes me want to make it better: I love this little community of wonderful people that lift me up when I’m feeling down. I love coming on everyday to hearing someones silly joke and laughing it makes my day. I want more happiness on this server that is why I am applying to make sure everyones needs are met and everyone stays happy.

Some reasons I believe I should be an Oasian is because I want to help more. I would like to be recognized as a good and helpful person. This application might not be as good as the other ones but I’m glad I took my time to apply. I really hope y’all think that I am capable of being a good candidate for this Rank. Thank you for taking your time to read this it means a lot! 

• Serenav   <3 BE THE GOOD <3

Also here is a little bit about myself…

I went to school to learn how to work on cars. (Collision repair) I love to weld, paint, and mostly do body work. I grew up in a big city known as Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (home of the Pittsburgh Steelers). I love animals. Im also very obsessed with a singer named Hayley Kiyoko, you might know her by the song Girls Like Girls but she is my inspiration! I’m also VERY GAY. Not like y’all needed to know that but I just felt like adding it sorry not sorry :p
renamariedali
renamariedali
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Empty Re: Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

Post by Dorken 3/19/2019, 10:16 pm

Vouch again :D 
Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Vouch13
Dorken
Dorken
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down