Ban appeal for Morg101

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal for Morg101 Empty Ban appeal for Morg101

Post by jimmy420 2/8/2019, 3:05 pm

Minecraft username: Morg101

Mod/Admin who banned you: Agwyn banned me about 3 years ago now

Reason you were banned: I was beyond vulgar in the oasis chat, and i trolled the server by joining teamspeak with different names that were vulgar and against the rules and harrassing other people and staff. I tried to ban evade on the teamspeak.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I believe that people can change, and i believe that i have changed alot since the time i was banned. A big part of the reason i did that stuff was because a lot of my friends werent on the server anymore for different reasons, one of them was Kevo235, as you know that was a touchy subject at the time and i mentioned that aswell when i was being a toxic troll and i believe that had a big part of why i got myself banned anyway. i was just being a dumb troll to try to get banned, and im over that stuff now, i regret what i said and did, and i wish i could take it back, because honestly i do really miss playing on the Oasis MC server. The community is really nice and i treated it like shit and i wanna make it up to to you guys by coming back and being the best i can be. I mean u saw me playing on ARK a bit and i was alright i thought. We kinda talked a little bit, i will be a good boy. I know what i did was severe, ive thought about it a lot and i have learned from it. I'm not that guy anymore. I truely apologize to Madscientist and Agwyn for the harassment, it will NEVER happen again.
jimmy420
jimmy420
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for Morg101 Empty Re: Ban appeal for Morg101

Post by Kevo235 2/8/2019, 3:11 pm

Hey, as you all know I've been around for a while and recently got unbanned for my past actions and have been chilling for a bit on the server, mining and stuff, the usual. Anyways, when I was banned there was a fracture in the playerbase as some people thought I shouldn't have been banned and others did. Morg happened to be on the side that disagreed with my ban and it cause a lot of us on that side to become angry with the direction that Oasis was heading at the time. Several of us left and went our seperate ways eventually, but after the years the drama and anger from what happened subsided and instead of fueling it any further, this year I decided to bury the hatchet and try to reignite what was once a happy and thriving bunch of people playing minecraft and generally having a good time on Oasis by seeing if i'd be given another chance. As it turns out I was given that chance and I can promise you that if you give that chance to Morg and anyone else that was banned from that time that you will not be disappointed. We can be amazing people and a huge addition to the playerbase that already exists. I always regretted the way that things went down and always wanted to mend the wounds that happened and I feel like if you give us a chance we can and will make it right.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 2/8/2019, 6:55 pm

Let me start with this -

Length of ban: Perm, no appeal - Do not even waste our time.

But since we were here?
Denied

You neglect to mention the forum harassment you did to me and Osga, despite REPEATED warnings and even a plea from me to stop your behaviour.  

You neglect to mention the insults to the server, to the staff and to the owner. If you're unlucky I still have them saved somewhere.

We GAVE you a second chance and that was how you repaid us in kind? No. We gave you several opportunities to walk away that night with minimal repercussion - you wanted this ban.  

Using 'because my friends were banned' does not absolve you of your appalling behaviour. Especially since the events of Kevo's ban were YEARS ago to that day you got banned.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down