Ban Appeal for Morg101

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal for Morg101 Empty Ban Appeal for Morg101

Post by jimmy420 4/12/2018, 5:28 pm

Minecraft username:Morg101

Mod/Admin who banned you:Agwyn

Reason you were banned: I said some things and took a joke way too far even after i was warned, i "trolled" the teamspeak with vulgar names. I basically got myself banned because im an idiot

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Well, It's been about 2 years since the ban. I've had a lot of time to think about what i did and why it was wrong. It was VERY wrong of me. I am sincerely sorry. I've matured a lot since then, im not the same idiot i was before....I miss Oasis, I miss the good times. Its a good server, i especially miss all the awesome plugins, i cant find another server as good. I know i messed up badly. I know you probably dont want to unban me. It's my fault, and I am sorry for everything i did.I know my ban said no appeal, but I dont know how else to say im sorry and show u that i mean it. I PROMISE i can be good, im not a bad person, i made a mistake. i am especially sorry to Madscientist032 and Agwyn and anyone that was hurt by my actions. I know i cant take it back, i would if i could. I know i was given a 2nd chance once and I'm begging for a 3rd and final chance, to be a part of a wonderful server. Please...
jimmy420
jimmy420
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for Morg101 Empty Re: Ban Appeal for Morg101

Post by Agwyn 4/12/2018, 10:50 pm

Morg,

So I thought about for a few weeks now and my answer is
Denied. You were on very thin ice from your first successful ban appeal, I gave you plenty of opportunities to stop your harassing behavior - the posting you did on the forums,the 'trolling' behavior committed on the Teamspeak server, trying to ban evade multiple times on both and the things you said on Oasis itself. Though I will admit this could be an isolated event. The tenacity of your continued unacceptable behavior combined with the fact we had allowed you back from your last ban, leads me to stand by my decision to deny this appeal.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down