Hailey’s Late Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Hailey’s Late Introduction Empty Hailey’s Late Introduction

Post by okhalsey 1/21/2019, 2:58 pm

Idk how to start this... hi? This introduction is a mess because I had a lot to say, but I didn’t want to spend time on transition sentences. I don’t suggest reading this if you have OCD ok thx bye

Purpose

I know that I’m making this introduction really late, but I feel like there are a lot of people on the server who still don’t know me. Another purpose of this introduction is to give people more of an image to think of when I’m online, instead of just Halsey. Does that make sense?

Name

First of all, my real name is Hailey, not Halsey. If you don’t know who Halsey is, she’s a really good singer. Yes, I like Halsey a lot, and I understand my first mistake was choosing a username of an idol who has a similar name as me. It just confuses everyone.

Server 

I joined the server in March of 2018, but wasn’t really active until September. I have one younger brother who actually introduced me to the server, Alex. I really enjoy my time on the server, and love talking to everyone daily. It’s so cool being able to talk to people from all around the world. I’ve already met different people from Australia, Sweden, Canada, and Norway. That’s crazy...

Interests 

One thing that everyone who follows me on Instagram knows is that I’m obsessed with the beach. For me, spending less than 2 hours near the ocean everyday is a sin.  

I’ve been playing volleyball since I was ten, and it’s had a pretty big impact on my life. It allowed me to meet some of my closest friends, travel around the country, and feel good about myself in general. I plan on playing volleyball for college next year. 

I’m obsessed with Big Brother, but my favorite always ends up being the runner-up! I’m not going to stop watching the show until I have the satisfaction of knowing that I picked the winner. 

Halsey

After talking about how I am my own person and not Halsey, I bet you guys weren’t expecting me to make an entire section of my introduction about Halsey. 

Favorite Halsey music video: 

Favorite current Halsey song: 

Favorite recent Halsey tweet:

https://twitter.com/halsey/status/1087435866400743426?s=21

Favorite Halsey video (general): 

Favorite Halsey live performance: 

Well that was really unnecessary but idec 

Socials

I have Instagram, Snapchat, and Vsco... ask me in-game for it!

-

Thank you for reading this turmoil of an introduction! I’m honestly not proud of it, but I hope you got to know me better! :) 
okhalsey
okhalsey
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://instagram.com/haileyy_cruz

Back to top Go down

Hailey’s Late Introduction Empty Re: Hailey’s Late Introduction

Post by Beeliever 1/21/2019, 4:02 pm

< tbh in my opinion introductions are for people who don't know you well enough, to even know your name lol>

- it was a perfectly good introduction to get to know you :)

I hope we become better friends in the future :D
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by okhalsey 1/22/2019, 6:03 pm

Beeliever wrote:< tbh in my opinion introductions are for people who don't know you well enough, to even know your name lol>

- it was a perfectly good introduction to get to know you :)

I hope we become better friends in the future :D

Thanks! Definitely :)
okhalsey
okhalsey
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://instagram.com/haileyy_cruz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2iguys 1/22/2019, 11:20 pm

:) [BeachGrill]okhalsey :P glad to read your introduction!
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/23/2019, 7:50 am

That was a fun introduction to read, and I get some music to listen to while I'm doing it!  cheers Glad to see you're having fun here  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down