Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction.

3 posters

Go down

Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction. Empty Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction.

Post by AlvinB 6/20/2015, 6:27 am

So uh, I guess I should do an intro. It will only be about 2 and a half years late..
Anyways, I'm Alvin and this is my intro.

My name is Lars Alvin Larsson Bringholm and I live in Stockholm which is the capital city of Sweden. I am 12 years of age and I've just finished 6th grade. 
My hobbies are pretty much gaming, gaming and gaming. I also play a little bit of basketball but mainly for fun, I don't play any matches. The games I play are mostly
minecraft but I do play a couple of steam games. Some of those are Terraria, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod and Guns of Icarus. My family consists of Me, my mum, my dad and my sister.

When I'm not playing games, I'm usually playing the piano and annoying the hell out of my family at 6 am in the morning. Or I'm outside playing football or badminton with my dad.
In the summer, I'm usually at my grandparents helping my grandfather with his computers and his boat.

But anyways, let's get away from the boring part and start about my Oasis time. Sadly, I don't remember much from my early Oasis days but I'll tell you what I can. I joined Oasis
for the first time in Minecraft Beta 1.8. Oh damn, I just realised that's almost 4 years ago, and 4 years is a third of my life. Anyways, the first bit I remember of Oasis was on the 1.1 tempmap (or at least I
think it was 1.1 tempmap). I then lived in the end with my friends jajabros, Malle02, Aisumizu and ejjekri123. I remember constantly dying and our chests getting destroyed by the dragon. Though, living in
the end was a surprisingly good defence against greifers, which is probably the main reason we chose to stay there. The other thing I remember doing back then was climbing Abbeys spawn using the nether portals, and she was trying
to prevent it. I feel like the only thing I've been doing on Oasis is finding ways to get ontop or out of spawnpoint in ways you aren't supposed to. In the end of the 1.1 tempmap, I remember that I found the community very friendly, I remember someone
called panda something actually talking to me, and giving me advice on how to play and stuff.

Anyways, I don't have any memories of ever being on Oasis in the 1.1 perm map, but I may be wrong. Then in the 1.2 map, me and my friends built another house (not in the end this time, it was actually in the tops of the jungle trees).
Also, in the end of the 1.2 map I applied for Member and I got it on the last day of 1.2 if I remember correctly. Then came 1.3, and me and my friends decided we should build a village this time around. So me and my friends started jungleville which was in the beggining just a cobblestone house.
and then we built more and more houses and roads and even a wall. At this point we were just farming, mining and digging dirt so we could get glowstone and diamonds to sell and get money. Then, tanaka91 asked if he could see what we were up to, so he tp'd to us, and said he liked our little town and he said
that we should make a warp for it. So I did! You can find it here. My writing skills in English weren't very good, so the app consisted of like 1 sentence. But anyways, thanks to a few people vouching, Kevin actually approved the application and we got our own town. We immediatly started building plots and farms and everything so people could come and live in our litte town.
Tanaka built a house in our village, and a McNakas (McNakas was tanakas own version of McDonalds in which he sold a lot of different foods. We also got a couple of others to live in our town, CloudStrife0 and Surv1v10r (or however you spell his name, I always called him Surv since it was way easier to type).
And now, our little village had grown quite big so we decided we would build a shop. The shop mainly sold cobble, wood and some different types of food. Only a couple of days after we opened the shop, I logged in and Broadcast said something like "Congratulations to alvinb, our newest Trusted player". Maarten was on if I remember correctly and he congratulated me. I don't remember actually
thanking him, so thanks Maart if you are reading this!

And then eventually 1.4 came out and me and my friends built another village, this time called Valleyville. It wasn't a very good town, it was just 2 houses and a wall, so the warp app didn't get accepted. Instead, jaja started working on a village in the nether called "Hellville". And I along with Ivan (Bober) helped him build it and we also became residents in the town.
And now then 1.5 came out, I and jaja built a house on a hill right before leaving Oasis. I got bored of minecraft and started to play other games such as TF2 and Gmod. But I missed the wonderful community that is Oasis. And finally, on the elevnth of january 2015, I returned to Oasis, and I've been pretty active ever since. But holy cow, time goes fast when you're having fun. I've already been back
for 6 months! And the community is better than ever and I've gotten to know a lot of the new players! That has been wonderful so far.

Thank you if you made it this far into reading! It's been more fun than I thought to write this intro. And to end it off, I'll give you some screenshots that I have (A lot of them aren't mine):
Screenshots:

Hmm, I found a video of me playing the piano, so why not post it?

Last edited by AlvinB on 6/28/2015, 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a link, and fixed spelling mistakes)
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction. Empty Re: Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction.

Post by Revilo410 6/20/2015, 7:39 am

Wow, I knew you'd been here a long time but not quite that long lol, 1 map before me :P I first came on in 1.0 for 1 day before it switched to 1.1 temp. 

WELCOME (Doesnt really work when you've been here almost 4 years...) TO OASIS!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction. Empty Re: Alvin's REALLY REALLY late introduction.

Post by Bain 6/20/2015, 7:44 am

Finally! XD 

(Very late) Welcome to Oasis!
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 6/28/2015, 5:56 am

Added a video of me playing the piano if anyone wants to see.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 6/28/2015, 8:18 pm

The piano sounds great, keep it up! 

Btw, I was reading random signatures and I came across yours. I definitely see what you did there. Hue.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down