Re Henry_mac Unban locked thread

4 posters

Go down

Re Henry_mac Unban locked thread Empty Re Henry_mac Unban locked thread

Post by IAlloy 12/21/2010, 10:02 am

henrymac wrote:Minecraft username:henry_mac

Mod/Admin who banned you:IALLOY

Reason you were banned:stole a cactus

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:i want to play again and i want a second chance as i enjoy playing online with my friend jamesd96 you can go and see the house we built.

It is unfortunate that I only recently saw this post otherwise I would of given you the real reason you were banned. I keep a log, if I could call it that, of everybody that I ban or kick in a .txt file on my desktop. As of today, after reading your thread that has now been locked, I will be taking screen shots of every offence I encounter. In my little txt file it says that you griefed Marvinachos city. You see, my memory is not as crap as you might think. I was alerted by the fact that you destroyed lightstone. The fact that you arn't a trusted player made it ever more suspicious so I teleported to you. Not to my suprise I found that you vandalised their underwater glass and lightstone passage.
The griefing was to such an extent that I felt that you deserve a ban. Shortly after I notified Marvinacho who can confirm this.

The only reason I feel that I have to post this reply is due to the fact that you do not fully understand why I banned you. I would never ban a player for stealing a cactus (im not retarded). I find this very offensive, and I am pissed off that I did not see your thread earlier.

In my personal opinion, you did not deserve an unban, because you not only lied about why you were banned in the appeal, but you griefed a player to the extent that a moderator was notified, then logged off to not beable to explain your actions.
This happend like 2 days ago, I can clearly remember. Next time stay online and explain your actions. You might just recieve a slap on the wrist instead of a ban.

IAlloy
IAlloy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Re Henry_mac Unban locked thread Empty Re: Re Henry_mac Unban locked thread

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 12/21/2010, 10:13 am

If he actualy did this stuff i am ashamed i voted unban.. It people lyk u hu shdnt play the game

--Cathald903-- :afro:
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by xJordannx 12/21/2010, 11:09 am

I saw you ban him, he was greifing shit in this place and to be honest I dont personally think he deserves to be unbanned either.
xJordannx
xJordannx
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by IAlloy 12/21/2010, 11:22 am

In the future I think the admin/moderator that banned the user should confirm the reason that that user was banned during the appeal. It would also be nice to notify the moderator/admin of a topic concerning them sothat they could also plead their case before locking it. Right now the previous thread is biased and misleading.
IAlloy
IAlloy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 12/21/2010, 12:58 pm

you know what alloy, you're right. I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking, not going to you first.

henry_mac, if you read this: you and your friend should probably go elsewhere. there are literally over 4000 other servers, I'm sure one of them will take you.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down