Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play

5 posters

Go down

Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play Empty Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play

Post by xJodo 11/27/2017, 1:30 pm

I was just curious if there's anyway for like staff to remove chests that belonged to a player who hasn't played in so long that /seen doesn't register that she was ever on. The chests belonged to IGN sierrachristy and are at coordinates x:4992 y:62 z:55. They are obstructing the area I wish to build more on. If not I can always just cover them up in a creative way.
xJodo
xJodo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play Empty Re: Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play

Post by gretchyn 11/27/2017, 5:14 pm

I know i've had staff remove or even roll back builds by banned players --- dont know about inactive... or if the rules around that have changed.
gretchyn
gretchyn
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

http://ipocketcast.com

Back to top Go down

Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play Empty Re: Removing Locked Chests From Players Who No Longer Play

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 11/28/2017, 3:43 pm

I would say that these players no longer wish to return. I understand why the staff wouldn't do it if they don't want to but they might in this case for you.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 11/28/2017, 6:11 pm

well tbh I probably might not have any chests if this was a rule. but uh ask staff in game about it.

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 11/28/2017, 6:13 pm

Done, chests removed from the specified coordinates.

Player was last on in February.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by xJodo 11/28/2017, 7:46 pm

Thanks a lot Mad. I appreciate it.
xJodo
xJodo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 11/28/2017, 7:52 pm

No problem!

Locking this thread now.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down