Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem.

+4
Kevo235
dtfgator
Kingnothing_01
Zapper266
8 posters

Go down

Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem. Empty Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem.

Post by Zapper266 6/13/2011, 5:59 pm

I checked a little bit ago and I can't access my account. Not just on the server but I CAN'T LOG INTO MINECRAFT. I noticed this last night, but my internet was crappy anyway so I thought it was just that, internet trouble. But I checked back in today and it said "invalid password". D:
Is there a problem? What do you think happened? Oh crap...I hope I didnt get hacked again DX Please believe me, I dont think if you see my character its ME...Im gonna contact some people at Mojang and see if I can get this sorted out. Any ideas to as why this is not working? god I hope nothing bad happened...it would spoil my vacation :(
Zapper266
Zapper266
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem. Empty Re: Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem.

Post by Kingnothing_01 6/13/2011, 6:19 pm

Oh so in other words this is your cute way of saying unban me kthx Oh one more thing I find it kinda funny that you would make this post now 6 minutes after you were banned gg.

Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem. 758422
Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem. Empty Re: Um, glitch? Internet trouble? I think theres a problem.

Post by dtfgator 6/13/2011, 6:23 pm

Yeah, doesn't look too good for you.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 6/13/2011, 6:50 pm

Yup.. gg for him. Find a new server if you're going to break the rules.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/13/2011, 6:53 pm

Ruin your vacation? How about go outside instead of minecraft.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 6/13/2011, 7:22 pm

What does gg mean?
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 6/13/2011, 7:28 pm

saeTan wrote:Ruin your vacation? How about go outside instead of minecraft.

Have to agree here, should really go outside, by all means play on MC some of the time, just not been able to go on MC shouldn't be "vacation ruining" maybe a little annoying (at best). also, it's a little suspicious posting so soon after a ban.

If it was you that broke the rules then it's best just to say it, if you didn't know what you were doing broke the rules then say (though a ban normally means griefing of some kind, in which case there is no excuse).

If it generally wasn't you and your account was hacked, then all you can really do is contact Mojang and hopefully they can help you. If they can help you, make sure you change your password to something new and try to include numbers (don't put it back to the same password - i know this is a no brainer, but some people still continue to use the same passwords). Also Hacked again?? i hope you did change your password last time, do you share your account with anyone else? if so maybe think about getting 2 accounts.

Either way, it is suspicious.

Master_moles wrote:What does gg mean?

normally it means good game, but in this case i think it might mean "Get Going"? but not 100%
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBzzr3568 6/16/2011, 12:58 pm

Is he ban ?
TheBzzr3568
TheBzzr3568
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down