AlvinB
robbie291
CrystalDoezGamez
65 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME - Page 29 Empty Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by Mattoosie62 1/16/2017, 5:13 pm

^ from steam GTA V or Farming Simulator 17 also be trying out Mafia 3 and hoping to get a steam card as well for my birthday on Saturday and get the Walking Dead Season 3

< So got word that we might have yet another Bus Cancellation tomorrow cuz we are getting Freezing Rain

v So what are you thoughts on Walking Dead Season 3 Video game yah or nah for it?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/16/2017, 8:26 pm

^ I'd be down. I'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead, and I played the first two video games in that series, so I think it would be interesting. However, I wouldn't pay the new-game price of 60 bucks for it. Maybe if it got down around 30.

< I was gone all weekend, now is the time to finish up my homework for school this week. Yay 

V Favorite movie? Why?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaggy 1/16/2017, 8:53 pm

^ Moana because I'm a sucker for cute Disney movies with a female heroine. And I am really amazed that Disney actually did a lot of research on the Pacific Islands and tried capturing their culture as accurately as possible. Moana genuinely brought to life a new Disney princess outside of the typical "Disney princess" image.

< I just played 3 days of volleyball and I am completely exhausted. Our team went 4-4 which is okay considering we were playing up. Unfortunately, I won't be home until later this evening and I have to go to school tomorrow. I absolutely got no homework done this weekend so it looks like i won't be getting any rest

v Favorite song?
xKaggy
xKaggy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/16/2017, 9:20 pm

^ currently would probably be "yeah boy" by Kelsea Ballerini 

< roads are horrible where im at 1/10 of an inch of  ice on the roads. Local fire department hd to go a serious car wreck a mile down the road. They had to go 25 the whole time. Normally a response time to that location is at most 10 minutes. Took them 45 then had to transport someone to the hospital in the next town over which isnt even a trauma center. Heard everything in my scanner and didnt sound to good.

v whats the weather like for you?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/16/2017, 9:33 pm

^ Pretty mild. Concrete is very porous so in the city, you dont tend to get as much snow and ice as you would elsewhere. A shame, because I like snow and ice. The window for that stuff is between 5 and -5, any lower and it just doesnt snow. Should be getting some freezing rain in from the south this week though.

< I have some dope ass socks, but do I have enough? No. No I do not.

V Do you have some sweet socks you can be proud of or are you just one of those common plebs who only have white or black?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/16/2017, 11:29 pm

^ I have sheep-patterned socks, fluffy and warm on the inside.

< Those socks are helping me through this winter. My room has no insulation, so regardless of what setting the heat is on it's always an ice cave.

V Fam do you enjoy tea? If so what kind?
I have this Anastasia tea right now that's like earl grey with citrus
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaggy 1/17/2017, 12:31 am

^ I love the spices of chai tea

< My parentals are actually letting me skip school tomorrow. Don't really know if this is a good or bad decision

v How do you spell donut/doughnut?
xKaggy
xKaggy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 1/17/2017, 11:27 am

^ I live in America

< Tomi Lahren memes are amazing

\/ favorite meme of 2017? (So far)

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/17/2017, 3:29 pm

^ I don't know any 2017 memes, but I like the Obama/Biden memes that started in late 2016. 

< Sinatra is gold. 

V Do you have trouble getting up in the morning?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 1/17/2017, 4:42 pm

^ Many, many problems... Once I slept till ten on a school day.

< I have a crap ton of homework today.. sucks to be me.

V Anyone else lose almost everything on the server recently?

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/18/2017, 5:46 pm

^ Nope haven't lost anything yet.

< Love being able to drive by myself

v Tacos yah or nah?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 1/18/2017, 6:35 pm

^ Who the hell says no to Tacos?
(looking at your lenore, you vegan)

< I've got a rental that I recently evicted people from. They left the place completely trashed and disgusting. Yay cleaning and repairs.

V Ever had to do a large scale cleaning/repair/building project?

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/18/2017, 9:16 pm

^ No, although I was strongly considering one somewhat recently. When I bought my 2004 GMC Sierra right before winter started, I had been looking at the market for months to find the right truck to get for an affordable price. I found a '94 F150 that needed a lot of work to make it an ethical driver, but it was really cheap and I was considering getting it and putting in the work. For one, once it was fixed up, I could ride around in style and I've always loved those older trucks that just have that vintage feel and look. I also am looking at hopefully becoming a mechanic someday so it could be good practice for me. But I ended up settling on a truck that was only one decade old and in good condition. lol

< I have the schedule of my dreams. I really only have school 2 days a week. I'm at college from 8:30 AM until 4 PM Mondays and Wednesdays, and the only other day I'm there is 10 AM to 11 AM Fridays. Now, I have work the other days and homework and an online class as well, but it feels good to only have to go to school 2 days a week (not counting the one hour on Fridays).

V Do you like your average schedule?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 1/18/2017, 11:37 pm

^ Average schedule? What is that? I work shift work at a local convenience store/gas station that is an 8 min. walk from my apartment. My hours are all over the place. I work 3-4 shifts per week. One day I could work 3pm-11pm and then the next day I could have to be in for an 8am-4pm shift. I usually end up with random days off and my schedule is never the same from week to week. I have been lucky enough to mainly get afternoon/evening shifts lately. (I'm not a morning person.) Our store is open 24hrs and we don't even close in a power outage. I don't work the over night shifts either because I am not comfortable being there all night by myself. I do like it though as it a ton better than my old job.

> Coffee, Music and Minecraft. Can it get any better?

\/ Can it?
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/19/2017, 12:23 am

^ yes..add some doritos to the mix

< another uneventful day. Spent most of today reliving the early 2000s playing ps2 games.....

v oldest gaming system you have?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon 1/19/2017, 8:36 am

^ the Donkey Kong Hand Held system from 1982! My uncle passed it on to me once. 

< Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 ended last week and I have finally watched all the vods! The event was a blast, as always! Highlights for me were the Pokemon Emerald run by thetyrant14, which made me improve my own time from 8 to just 4 hours, and Super Dram World by GrandPooBear. I can't wait till SGDQ this summer!

V Have you watched ADGQ last week? if yes, what was your highlight? if no, are you going to watch SGDQ this summer?
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/20/2017, 1:08 pm

^ nah, I haven't watched it or know what is to watch it so maybe if I figure it out I may watch depends what is.

< Bus Delayed 2 Hours Because it was "Too Foggy" Then They where Cancelled  because it was "Too Foggy" It wasn't even that foggy but Free day to just play Oasis or sleep till 12 noon

v Have you ever have to deal with something really dumb lately like ^^
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/20/2017, 1:34 pm

^ Don't know if it relates to that type of situation, but at work I had to deal with a really stupid customer yesterday. We had a coupon for a half gallon of select white milk (On the top of the coupon, it said in big, bold letters, "Kemps Select White Milk"). The customer was pissed about us being out of chocolate milk on the shelf and she thought it would work for that too. Of course, being that kind of customer, she absolutely knows everything and I, the front end manager, know nothing about how coupons work. She said there was the sign by the spot where the chocolate milk would go and everything, so it obviously works for the coupon. (The sign was for a different advertisement that was almost a dollar more than the coupon was for). The only thing worse than stupid customers are stupid customers who think they know everything. 

< Now, I have lots of studying to do for a test on Monday, but I work all weekend long. Let's hope this will go well.

V What's the worst character quality a person could have?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/20/2017, 3:26 pm

^ in my opinion, lack of common sense. To many people in this world who lack common sense and do sumb stuff that almost always ends badly.

< sad seeing all the riots in DC. Why must these people get so violent..

v opinions on riots?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/20/2017, 3:52 pm

^ All for em. Protesting is great and all but alot of the time it's just ignored. If you want to make a statement, best way to do that is to cause someone a real big headache. (I will admit though, that can be done through peaceful means. Kind of ironic how these riots are happening so soon after MLK day, too.)

< My exhaustion somehow managed to carry over from yesterday to today. RIP productivity, amirite.

V What do you like to do to unwind and relax?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/20/2017, 4:39 pm

^ love to relax by playing Oasis lol

< Helper101 figured out can't roll back figured that out made me feel sad

v Your thoughts on Trump being in now?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/20/2017, 5:17 pm

^ I just hope he ends up being a good leader. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

< Ohshitwaddup here come them undeferred student loan payments in November. Applying for a second job after graduation. It will be god only knows how long before I can afford to move out. Bro leaves for Penn State in the Fall, so I'll get to spend tons of quality time alone with my parents. e_e

V Chocolate popsicles or Orange Cream tho??????? If you had to choose one or the other
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 1/20/2017, 6:28 pm

^ Id have the chocolate popsicle, because I don't think I've had a chocolate popsicle in...so many years I legitimately cant remember the last time I had one.

< I don't understand all this Avocado's (Avogrado's) number or moles or any of these conversions in Chemistry, I need to somehow understand all of this before next Thursday or I've basically sealed my grade's fate. I spent a couple hours this morning trying to understand, but I can't exactly remember things while sleep deprived. I'll sleep for the next 12 hours or so and try again

\/ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/20/2017, 7:20 pm

^ CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOOOUUUGH

< Jan. The triangles. Mass over atomic mass & moles, right? Just simple algebra from there. When it comes to Avacado's constant its pretty much the same thing. Particles over Avegadro & moles. Ezpz. Theres even a triangle for calculating volume but that escapes me at the moment. Regardless, you got dis.

V Whatchu know bout molecular mass, son
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/20/2017, 9:56 pm

^ Being I just got an A in a college level Chemistry course that was half about molecular mass and Avacados, I know quite a bit imo. Not going to go on about it all, as it would take more time than I want to put in, but yeah. 

< Skyrim needs to fix the Remastered game. Game-breaking glitches are annoying af.

V Favorite sport?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next