Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone)

3 posters

Go down

Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone) Empty Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone)

Post by larkleoddle 5/17/2016, 7:02 pm

Minecraft username: iWolfyPlays

Real name (recommended): Aidan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Ive been playing Oasis since May 2015 and joined the forums in August 2015

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be on every day, although I could not guarantee that.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None as of now.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Oasian means alot to me. Oasian sets you apart from the people who are trusted because being Oasian shows that people will favor you and ask for your help more for assistance. Ill take care of anything anyone needs, such as searching for lost items or giving you teleportations to other people. I also feel that I am a unique player that will put Oasian to good use by not just helping myself, but other people.
What makes me unique, you may ask? I feel like my styles and ideas are different from some other people's creations. I love to build and some of my buildings are.. different than others. Like a whole stadium for an award show, a zoo, and even a snowy area just for my pups. Im different, and although some of these might not be appealing to you, I still feel that Oasian would be a good addition to my catalog.

Thanks

- Wolfy

Last edited by WolfyPlaysMC on 5/19/2016, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had people asking for reasons on why i was "unique" so i redid it (again))

larkleoddle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone) Empty Re: Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone)

Post by 4emersons 5/17/2016, 11:45 pm

Here's a couple things I think you could use to help your application here. Most of the reason you put down for why you deserve the rank just explaining what the rank is in part and saying it's unique. Although this is true, that isn't going to help you much. This is where you explain HOW you are unique, not just that you are. And the Oasian rank isn't what sets you apart and makes you a great member of the community. It is a reward for being a great member of the community, and given to the people who are already set apart. 

Lots of stuff you could do to improve the application, but don't get too caught up on that. It's not a huge deal as long as you're demonstrating Oasian-deserving qualities in game and on the forums. 

Good luck, man!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone) Empty Re: Wolfy's Oasian Application (Redone)

Post by Dr_Roboto 5/18/2016, 12:50 am

4emersons wrote:Here's a couple things I think you could use to help your application here. Most of the reason you put down for why you deserve the rank just explaining what the rank is in part and saying it's unique. Although this is true, that isn't going to help you much. This is where you explain HOW you are unique, not just that you are. And the Oasian rank isn't what sets you apart and makes you a great member of the community. It is a reward for being a great member of the community, and given to the people who are already set apart. 

Lots of stuff you could do to improve the application, but don't get too caught up on that. It's not a huge deal as long as you're demonstrating Oasian-deserving qualities in game and on the forums. 

Good luck, man!

Agreed
I certainly see you as an active player, but we want to know what sets you apart from all the other people.
But, on the flip side, you're a considerate player who I defiantly see oasian level qualities, so
I'll add a
Vouch!
Dr_Roboto
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down