Taking a small break from everything

3 posters

Go down

Taking a small break from everything  Empty Taking a small break from everything

Post by ThunderHorse 4/27/2016, 11:12 pm

Even though I'm not gonna be on the server for quite awhile still some of you may know I'm on the forums daily. I'm only posting this cause I know it is only right to explain why

Well the reason for this is I have only just recently gotten my life under control a few months ago and now as many would say the s*** has hit the fan. I've got a lot on my mind with some recent events that have happened with friends and family, some stressful events, and some really weird daily nighttime visions I've been having lately  (even though I've been having these for 16 years), and a few more.  I'm not going into to much detail on them but I'll explain some of the things going on.

Family/friends issues: basically just to much drama right now but it's really starting to affect me. Arguments between my parents and their friends have just made everything stressful, some rumors got spread among my high school classmates via social networking (since most of them are at college) and a few of them involved me and all were nasty things and even one of my old friends (who got mad at me for a small misunderstanding with me and his sister back in 9th grade) even went as far as spreading a very detailed and very graphic rumor about me and my ex- girlfriend and well you can probaly guess what it was about so I'm gonna stop there.

Visions: this is a very weird thing but you guys are actually the first ones to hear in detail about these as can be very "touchy", not even my therapist or even my main doctor know about these. These all started about 16 years ago the day after I almost died from a baseball bat impact to my skull. When I was in the hospital not only was it physically painful but that night I had a weird vision while I was in emergency surgery, however this is where it gets weird... in this vision I could literally see into the future (not like flying cars and like futurama type future but like the next day to a year or two later). These were so detailed in names, places, times, even exacts words people said, etc. Well in that first vision I could see a surgeon telling my parents that I actually died for a few minutes in surgery from to much swelling on the brain before they were able to relieve the pressure and bring me back. Well when I woke up about 12 hours later my mom explained to me I actually died in surgery for a few minutes. I asked who the surgeon was and she told me his name and sure enough that is the exact same name ai heard him say in the vision. Well basically till today I have these visions every single night up till today, I wish I was joking when I say this but every single vision (except 1 really disturbing and Romantic vision) from those 16 years has come true every time. Like one day a few years ago I had one vision where I would watch a fatal car crash not far from my house and in that vision I learned it was a mayor of a nearby town on his way to a meeting and he hit black ice and crashed into a tree and a chain link fence. Well in that vision I could see a 4 inch wode tree branch going straight throught the side of his skull and half his brain tangled up on the fence with his head through the windshield and during all that my dad who was a firefighter/EMT actually helped him before an ambulance and the fire department arrived. Well sure enough a week later I saw that exact crash at that exact same location, same mayor of the same town and every single detail was an exact match as the vision. Well the last few weeks these visions have been starting to turn to a more sinister/bloody/graphic turn and they are all still coming true including except 1 which just happened last night. These visions are really starting to affect my mental state and are really starting to worry me especcially since every single one has come true and every event is identical in every way to the vision. The one last night has me really worried cause it shows me in the hospital with tubes and IVs all over my body and after a few hours I pass away in the hospital bed. Well since every single vision (except the one last night) has come true and all but a small handful all come true within a week so you can see where I'm going with this. So right now this just has me thinking deeply about everything I've done in my life so far with my eating habits and lifestyle. 

I know this is a giant wall of text but it's only fair I explained what is going on and why I'm doing this. Basically I'm taking a break from all electronics including the internet for at least a week but with whats going on right now it might be closer to a month. Right now the internet is causing a lot of the drama in my life right now and these visions are bad enough so I'm trying to limit things going on right now. 

I really Don't want to go into any more details or explain anything I just said anymore then I already have unless your a really close friend here. These events have taken their tole on me mentally to the point where I'm crying myself to sleep daily or just to let out some emotions.

(And yes if you were gonna say it, I know and I'm planning on letting my therapist know about these (and I'm probaly gonna sound crazy but I might look to a psychic for some answers) as they have gotten out of hand

I just want to ask but if your not gonna be supportive then please just don't say anything, I don't need any more drama or stress in my life then I have right now.i guess thats all and I'll see you guys sometime soon.

Edit-also if any staff member sees anything they want changed just edit it as I won't be checking the forums for awhile to edit this post
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Taking a small break from everything  Empty Re: Taking a small break from everything

Post by Shnoork 4/27/2016, 11:21 pm

Sounds like your pretty stressed, champ. Heres hoping you dont die in the hospital any time soon. I expect to see you around in a little while, yeah?

Take a break, get some air, do your thing.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Taking a small break from everything  Empty Re: Taking a small break from everything

Post by 4emersons 4/28/2016, 12:13 am

Hang in there, man. Real life comes first. Take care of yourself, bro.
Hope to see you around sometime later, eh?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 4/29/2016, 7:45 pm

Thanks shnoork and emers

Anyway just wanted to give you guys a quick update. I was told to go to the hospital now im being admitted to the hospital for evaluation. Looks like I may be here up to a week, already had CTs done and a lot of bloodwork.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 5/3/2016, 8:57 pm

After a few days off and having time to think things through I have decided to return
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 5/3/2016, 9:04 pm

Glad youre back, friendo
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down