Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock

+4
madscientist032
dynamole
Vegeta400
WesleyMD
8 posters

Go down

Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock Empty Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock

Post by WesleyMD 5/28/2011, 7:03 pm

They are annoying as hell. Stop making them plox. <3.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock Empty Re: Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock

Post by Vegeta400 5/28/2011, 7:05 pm

Agreed 100%
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock Empty Re: Random Holes Going Straight Down to the Bedrock

Post by dynamole 5/28/2011, 7:08 pm

Must say i don't like these either, but people will keep doing them :(
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 5/28/2011, 7:27 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but technically isn't this considered a form of griefing? or is it more of a nuance?
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 5/28/2011, 7:29 pm

madscientist032 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but technically isn't this considered a form of griefing? or is it more of a nuance?

Both, I'd say
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 5/28/2011, 7:38 pm

put grass, dirt or rock back on top, DONE!

also, look where your going.

and yes, stop making them.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 5/29/2011, 9:50 am

madscientist032 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but technically isn't this considered a form of griefing? or is it more of a nuance?

Depends, if it's a "Random" hole in the middle of nowhere, then i would say yes. same with those tall single block pillars
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBzzr3568 6/4/2011, 10:11 pm

I lost my life in lava many time by these god damn ****ing hole out of nowhere
Sad
TheBzzr3568
TheBzzr3568
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho 6/5/2011, 10:41 am

Pretty sure they are illegal.
They are just like towering, only...in the other..direction, um. So pretty much the opposite, I guess...

Anyways, holes in the ground suck. If you see any, either fill them up with stuff like dirt, or just close them off, but use materials like glass or something, so people can see that there is a hole below.
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by paintballerrya 6/5/2011, 12:49 pm

MarviNacho wrote:Pretty sure they are illegal.
They are just like towering, only...in the other..direction, um. So pretty much the opposite, I guess...

Anyways, holes in the ground suck. If you see any, either fill them up with stuff like dirt, or just close them off, but use materials like glass or something, so people can see that there is a hole below.

Also and idea is if you can put water under the materials so if somone digs there they won't fall straight down and die.

paintballerrya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 6/6/2011, 12:43 pm

paintballerrya wrote:
MarviNacho wrote:Pretty sure they are illegal.

Also and idea is if you can put water under the materials so if somone digs there they won't fall straight down and die.

Be careful if you use water under the materials though, as you may flood someone's mine.
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by paintballerrya 6/6/2011, 3:13 pm

Just put some stone or somthin farther down so the water dosen't go down all the way and that solves that problem.

paintballerrya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 6/6/2011, 3:36 pm

paintballerrya wrote:Just put some stone or somthin farther down so the water dosen't go down all the way and that solves that problem.

would indeed (perhaps leave a sign as well) :P
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down