Racehorses banner design voting thread

2 posters

Go down

Which banner design will be racehorse's official banner

Racehorses banner design voting thread I_vote_lcap29%Racehorses banner design voting thread I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Racehorses banner design voting thread I_vote_lcap29%Racehorses banner design voting thread I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Racehorses banner design voting thread I_vote_lcap42%Racehorses banner design voting thread I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Racehorses banner design voting thread Empty Racehorses banner design voting thread

Post by ThunderHorse 11/30/2014, 10:28 am

Alright guys I will not be home around noon so I am posting the voting now. Voting ends tomorrow since I cant set it for hours

The final 3 choices are listed below (sorry picture uploader is being a pain and doesnt want to obtain the url for them so your gonna have to check the other post to view the choices (I will not be voting as I would end up voting for all 3)

Choice 1) Gr00ve's

Choice 2) Lord's (choice 1 since I cannot craft the 2nd) 

Choice 3) Dr_Crazy's

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 11/30/2014, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racehorses banner design voting thread Empty Re: Racehorses banner design voting thread

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 11/30/2014, 2:10 pm

Gr00ve:
LordTomenon:
Dr. Crazy:

I just added this so you can see the 3 entries without bouncing between threads to see them.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racehorses banner design voting thread Empty Re: Racehorses banner design voting thread

Post by ThunderHorse 11/30/2014, 7:21 pm

Thanks for doing that Gr00ve

I just got home a few minutes ago and did not have time to deal with the uploader being a problem earlier.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racehorses banner design voting thread Empty WINNER

Post by ThunderHorse 12/1/2014, 10:11 pm

The winnign design was Dr_Crazy's 

Good job guys and it was a close one

You will recieve the prize as soon as possible when we get the new map. It should be sometime within a few days after racehorse1.8's spawn is finished as Me and all the warp staff will be busy with racehorse.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down