Reguarding Future Race Horse Events In 1.7&1.8

2 posters

Go down

Reguarding Future Race Horse Events In 1.7&1.8 Empty Reguarding Future Race Horse Events In 1.7&1.8

Post by Agwyn 10/29/2014, 9:25 pm

To those who do not know,

The owner of warp - racehorse, ThunderTheW0lf, has the race planning portion over to me.

ThunderTheW0lf wrote:I totaly forgot to post this yesterday and I just remembered about this

After seeing how good of a job Agwyn and NostrumDomus did with the CA&S tournament I have made the decision to make both Agwyn and NostrumDomus the official and permanent tournament planners for all racehorse tournaments!

so from now on if you have a question regarding a tournament then ask one of these two as I am no longer handling the planning process of tournaments. I am still helping with them just not the planning process.

I must say you two continue to amaze me and you have gone above and beyond why i choose you two as racehorse staff so good job to both of you!

Thus, I assure you, there will still be races before/after promos. I do not plan to make changes to the current format of racing in 1.7 at present. As for 1.8, we will continue racing there when the new racehorse is ready. Furthermore, I welcome any questions anyone might have regarding this change.  

Please watch this forum for notices of future races as they happen!
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Reguarding Future Race Horse Events In 1.7&1.8 Empty Re: Reguarding Future Race Horse Events In 1.7&1.8

Post by ThunderHorse 10/30/2014, 12:53 pm

Agwyn wrote:To those who do not know,

The owner of warp - racehorse, ThunderTheW0lf, has the race planning portion over to me.

ThunderTheW0lf wrote:I totaly forgot to post this yesterday and I just remembered about this

After seeing how good of a job Agwyn and NostrumDomus did with the CA&S tournament I have made the decision to make both Agwyn and NostrumDomus the official and permanent tournament planners for all racehorse tournaments!

so from now on if you have a question regarding a tournament then ask one of these two as I am no longer handling the planning process of tournaments. I am still helping with them just not the planning process.

I must say you two continue to amaze me and you have gone above and beyond why i choose you two as racehorse staff so good job to both of you!

Thus, I assure you, there will still be races before/after promos. I do not plan to make changes to the current format of racing in 1.7 at present. As for 1.8, we will continue racing there when the new racehorse is ready. Furthermore, I welcome any questions anyone might have regarding this change.  

Please watch this forum for notices of future races as they happen!
Just to add on to this, tournament rules can be modified by Agwyn or NostrumDomus at any time which means warp tournament rules can be changed. The current tournament rules seems to work but speeds limits might change from time to time. 

These two seem to know what they are doing and I will approve of any tournament rules changed as long as it gives everyone an equal chance of winning.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down