Can we talk about events

4 posters

Go down

Can we talk about events Empty Can we talk about events

Post by MiloTheFatCat 1/11/2018, 9:31 pm

So, everyone has busy lives and personally I come on once and a while. I was thinkin a little bit to have some sort of an event, besides promos, to have everyone play on mini games or somthin. Just thinking out loud so people can have something besides promos to do during the month for fun.
MiloTheFatCat
MiloTheFatCat
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Can we talk about events Empty Re: Can we talk about events

Post by xJodo 1/12/2018, 3:30 am

I think that would be awesome. I think it'd be fun and bring together the community more often. Great idea :)
xJodo
xJodo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/12/2018, 9:42 am

Well, theres Build Off and Griefhouse, but I havent heard about either of those for ages.

I believe Griefhouse is currently without a team to run it at the moment. As for Build Off, thats a staff thing.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 1/12/2018, 2:56 pm

*cue old timer voice*
Back in mah day, there was somethin every saturday AT THE LEAST. It would be nice to see a Build Off hosted every other week or so, I know Ken did them for a while but he kinda stopped. 
And Build Off isn't the only minigame we have anymore, we have Glider, Pirate, Prop Hunt, and Build Off.
The only one of those that needs staff is Build Off, so that's not stopping regular players from saying, "Hey everyone! We should all play some games on (glider, pirate, prop hunt)" Although, having an actual event, like it was a few years ago, would be a great way to get more players on more frequently.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down